AAO

NBA Uniform Redesign Project

Been toggling between these and the next NBA Europe team. With summer time here, a little free time has opened up. Here's how i've spent some of it:

HawksUniRedesign.png

CelticsUniRedesign.png

BullsConcept.png

MavericksUniRedesign.png

NuggetsUniRedesign.png

PistonsUniRedesign.png

WarriorsUniRedesign.png

RocketsUniRedesign.png

PacersUniRedesign.png

CavaliersUniRedesign.png

I know some of these may not be better than their current ones, or could be similar, but i'm doing this for the sake of doing it. And trying to get creative with uniforms without going overboard.

most of them are solid, i just don't think most of the shorts logos are working at all. especially the boston ones.

Just added: Rockets and Pacers.

Love the Warriors one. And I think the Hawks, Nuggets, and Rockets ones work... The rest are a little over the top though.

Always love your work though, great job.

these are nice. i am not a fan of the road for the celts, even with that current alt i am not a fan of. i thnk the rockets need to ditch what they have but keep the colors. i love the bulls and warriors the best!

None of them were really wowing me until I saw the Pacers. That looks amazing! I've always loved the Pacers pinstripes and using them for the side panel is a great idea. I really like the font too. Great job.

Just added: Cleveland Cavaliers

I really like the striping on the Hawks set, I don't like it for the Hawks but it would look sweet for another team.

The hawks and pacers look great.

Denver = sharp

Detroit alternate's script = great

Golden State = slightly busy but I like it

Houston = I do not like this over their current set, but the alternate script is good

Indiana = Whoa! No.

These are sweet...I really like the Celtics w/ cursive and the shamrock. Patiently waiting for a Suns redesign. Great work as usual.

Can you please come down to Dallas and work with me to create our new uniforms? We would like to use your home and road designs. The only change is, we want the number always under the wordmark, so change up the home design and you are gettin' paid!

Very solid! My favorites are Golden State, Denver, Dallas, and Huston but I don't like Boston or Chicago. The Hawks shorts logo is kinda akward in there and the Pistons alt needs off centered numbers. The pacers one just looks kinda akward, don't know how to explain it and the Cavs one looks good except for the pants on all 3 jerseys and the wordmark on the 3rd jersey.

In total, they are all very good, it's just thoose minor details you need to work on. Like I think Boston and Chicago look too modern for teams/cities with such good historys. The cavs pants just look to complex or busy. Also maybe move the hawks logo to the soild color part on the front of the pants like the Nuggets and Pacers.

Can you please come down to Dallas and work with me to create our new uniforms? We would like to use your home and road designs. The only change is, we want the number always under the wordmark, so change up the home design and you are gettin' paid!

Wait....did I miss something? :shocked:

I really like what you did on the Mavs design around the neck with the star ( I know I'm not great at explaining things ) . I think that design would look great in action.

Anyways great work on all of your designs. Different , but they all work imo.

Awesome!!! These are no where near over the top but some great side panneling work.

those pacer unis are sexy! that blue road really jumps out at me.