Tennessee Titans Red Jersey

jake22

I have seen people wearing this and i have searched everywhere and i can not find out if this jersey is a real jersey or if its just some junk some company made. Some places it says it is a thowback. but a thowback to what? the titans were the oliars before this, and they didnt wear red.

does anyone know anything about this? was it ever worn in a game?

I found some pics on EBAY.

redredred.jpgredred.jpg

I have seen people wearing this and i have searched everywhere and i can not find out if this jersey is a real jersey or if its just some junk some company made. Some places it says it is a thowback. but a thowback to what? the titans were the oliars before this, and they didnt wear red.

does anyone know anything about this? was it ever worn in a game?

I found some pics on EBAY.

redredred.jpgredred.jpg

Fashion jersey. Long ago. Case closed.

I thought I remember them wearing this for a few games?

I am nearly positive they did. But I could be werong. I like them alot.

Neither the Oilers nor the Titans have ever worn Red jerseys.

Well, maybe the QBs did in practice or something...

Fashion, no doubt, but it would be nice to see on the field for a game. I would also be interested in seeing the red with a light blue shoulder. That is the only one I havent seen, fashion or not.

You're probably confusing them with the Texans' red jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Neither the Oilers nor the Titans have ever worn Red jerseys.

Well, maybe the QBs did in practice or something...

t1_vince.young.jpg

^_^

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Man, these jerseys are such an enigma. I post frequently on a Titans message board and they get brought up at least twice a year. Even die-hard fans insist that the Titans wore them or that they will for sure wear them next season.

They were never worn and they will never be worn.

Oh, so those were like the Bucs black jerseys. Fashion only, not game worn. Ok, I just have seen a few being worn by fans and must not have even thought about it. They do have alot of crazy colored 3rd jerseys that teams don't wear.

anti.png

I'm not sure why this jersey holds such facination fore some people... IMO it isn't as nice as either of their actual jerseys.

Does anybody think of red as one of the Titans' true colors? To me, it would be like the Cardinals wearing a yellow alt, or the Vikings in a flesh colored alt (or maybe just their cheerleaders in the flesh colored outfits)... how about the Ravens wearing a red alt based on the bird's eyeball? Makes as much sense to me.

I'm not sure why this jersey holds such facination fore some people... IMO it isn't as nice as either of their actual jerseys.

Does anybody think of red as one of the Titans' true colors? To me, it would be like the Cardinals wearing a yellow alt, or the Vikings in a flesh colored alt (or maybe just their cheerleaders in the flesh colored outfits)... how about the Ravens wearing a red alt based on the bird's eyeball? Makes as much sense to me.

but there is more red in the titans logo then any example you just put up.

They should have made those their thirds instead of that silly baby blue one. It looks much tougher and more fitting for a football team. Plus, it doesn't feel like they're trying to be the Oilers.

oh really?

the baby blues (baby blue on white/ white on baby blue) are the best part of their set.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

but there is more red in the titans logo then any example you just put up.

And they use a lot of red for tshirts and such.

I'm dying to see the Steelers in a red or blue alt jersey.

Archived