Minnesota Timberwolves

Conrad.

logo looks great now that you've put more thought into it. i'm not sold on the basketball yet, the two greys just look strange to me and out of place.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, the old logo was so bad, but somehow this treatment makes it look rather nice.

The white outline on the text is so thin, it gets really jumbled. What about making the text white?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

well, i think that the tree in the fur is extremely creative, but im not sure if many will pick up on that, however, i would keep it anyways because it looks bad ass.

i see what you mean about the ball being the moon, but i dont think that you did too much to make it look like one on this update. i think you have just complicated it more with another shade of gray.

i would say upgrade if you change the ball to one color, although i still think that you can incorporate something a little more eye catching than a basketball in there.

-vicious-

Picture21.png

So, you've "borrowed" the other ideas in here, threadjacked, and to top it off... it's really slapped together work. Nicely done.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I've read all the comments on this board, and I really am intrigued by a return to Minnesota's old logo.

Thus I toyed around with some of the concepts thrown out there. Changed a few colors, added a few things of my own, and some trees (from their current logo) and I was just curious what people thought.

BTW: Before people start freaking out about another team with light blue, the idea would be to use it as a backdrop color (like on the lines of the jersey not the main color of the jersey. I think blue, light blue and green would be a cool combo.)

Anyhow. C & C Welcome.

BTW 2: The light blue is to represent snow. Minnesota is very cold in the winter and I think their logo should show a little something about their region. But that's just me.

WOLVES.jpg

this gives absolutely 0 feedback on the topic at hand. we are trying to help out this concept, not see who can come up with a better one. it is great that you are inspired by this concept, but please dont threadjack, it is rude, and very frusterating. we would be more than happy to give you CNC if you start your own thread.

thnx,

Vicious

Picture21.png

That last update is really nice, the only changes I would make would be to change the tongue back to white, the green tongue looks kind of strange, like he's been eating a green popsicle of something. Also I think the wordmark at the bottom would look nicer if you took the white outline off of the blue timberwolves.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

final crack at the primary (?)

wolves09lastjz8.png

*changed the wordmark text to white, thickened the stroke around it (and made it blue), took away the crescent moon, and edited the wolf's brow to make it angrier

thoughts?

shall i go on to jerseys now?

That looks MUCH better... except the ears.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Alright, you've greatly improved these :D

I would love to see that alt on the floor. Great piping job on the pants; the unis are wonderful IMO (except maybe the green). Still not 100% on the main logo and the mashing of eras but unis are outstanding.

Hmmm. I have to admit, after looking at the uniforms, I'm getting to like this concept a lot more. I especially like those green uniforms.

But I still don't like the use of the Timberpuppy logo.

The uniforms are great. I don't care so much for that bright green. I think I would tire of it after a while. But I'm loving the darker blue. Perhaps if there were more of the blue in the green jerseys I'd like it more. Who knows.... anyway, good work.

i never was a fan of this logo. i do love the white and alternate jerseys. the road primary def screams their wnba team, the lynx. i am in the minority here, but i like the piping on the shorts

looks really good man. way to stick with this concept from start to finish. i too think that the green may get a little old, i would throw some more blue in there. i also think that throwing the alternate logo on the alternate jersey would look very nice. i like the shorts piping, but i owuld like to see it more rounded as well, and see how that would look.

overall great job man.

vicious

Picture21.png

Archived