Flint generals logo concept

Discrim

Those look real good discrim the gold really tops it off, and makes it a good concept.

I happen to like the General Patton concept the best too, so I would say taht would be the best one to go with.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

This turned out real good, imo, and much better than the Patton-esque guy on the first post. i give you a General that sort of resembles M. Bison from street fighter ii...although for some reason it's also been looking like Prince to me :D

bisongeneral.gif

cus i feel for the guys with slow connections, just click to see the jerseys.

basically the only thing i did with the jerseys was use my new logos: the 'bison' general shown and chevrons edited to make a 'FG' logo :hockeysmiley:

so i'd like to know, how do you like the new general?

also, i wanna clarify the colors i used: a very dark navy (think Mariners), blue-green, pale gold and pale blue. for some of the outline, yes i did have to use black, as my program sucks outline-wise, the blue's close enough to black that, as i see, tank didn't notice. ;)

As I posted elsewhere that you posted this--in my head I'm doing Village people songs--and I don't like the Village People.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

if it's any consolation, sometimes i look at it and i think i may have unintentionally created something that looks like Prince. When Doves Cry is going through my head.

looks like i'm gonna tack on another name to the general in the hat...M. Bison/Prince/Village People/Picasso general. although i love this as if it were my son, my other 'son' whom i also love harkens memories and legends of arguably the greatest general in the history of the United States, and wins out in the court of public opinion.

in accordance, I must raise the flag :flagusa:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 6 months later...

Archived