NHL Redesign: Part II

josh_cat_eyes

I don't like the primary as a sports mark, but I think it would look really nice if it was used in a corporate setting.

I always like dark blue and light blue jerseys, but I think the light blue is a little too dark. Just a me thing though.

I'm not a huge fan of the jerseys. I just don't think they look great.

But those logos? Those logos kick ass. I love the new shield, and the blueonblue alt is AMAZING.

So yeah, good job.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I don't like the primary as a sports mark, but I think it would look really nice if it was used in a corporate setting.

I always like dark blue and light blue jerseys, but I think the light blue is a little too dark. Just a me thing though.

My thoughts exactly. Also, the bottom of the away jersey ought to be light blue in my opinion.

Looks pretty nice, for a fix on the jerseys, try changing the waist stripe to match the arm stripes (a solid colour instead of multiple colours). Also the curvy arm stripe doesn't really fit with the shoulder yoke, don't know why it just seems to clash for me.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

The Sharks in blue is an excellent idea. Much better then green orange.

I don't think that you should use that 'fin' logo as the main. I believe you should use the full shark body that you used on the shoulder logo and just not use the rest of the shield. Then I would've used the 'fin logo on the shoulder.

For the bottom stripe it might look better if it had the same pattern as the arm stripes, but I could live with the what you did for sure.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

i just don't believe in straying from the green when it comes to the sharks. the green is unique to the league. blue isn't.

GREEN?? What are you talking about...do you mean TEAL??...cause if you do thats definitely not unique to the league. Plus when I think of a shark I think more about blue then teal anyway.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

BUMP

Yeah I have been really busy lately and I kinda just let this slide down to the 3rd page. I just want to know about the direction of it and if the update is good. Also if anyone has the Sens number font I could it.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived