Memphis Grizzlies Concept

AAO

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The red and brown one is better imo.

Im not a fan of the black or brown jersey in the update version.

Sorry man but the original was much better...others may disagree but in my opinion the red, brown and beige looked sharp and unique.

I think your monitor is messed up. The update's jerseys are forest green and tan, not black and brown.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

The update is better in my book, although they both look amazing. I think the brown/red version looks too similar to the Bulls, even if it's brown and not black. I'm not sold on the tan/brown alternate though, I would prefer to see it in the lighter green with the tan as a trim. All that tan/brown is just, well, ugly.

You can't say the brown and red version looks too similar to the Bulls when you have....the Blazers, Rockets, Raptors, and Heat with black and red as their primary colors. Brown and Cornell Universities, yes, but not the Bulls.

The Grizz's current look, you could say it looks like the Jazz or the Nuggets. Or that the bear head itself looks like it wants to sing you a lullaby. Arguably.

I like the green/brown logos better but I like the way the red and brown jerseys came out a little better. Maybe if the green jersey was worked on a bit or something. I don't know what's wrong with it, just not as good as the red set of jerseys or maybe too much of the green and not enough brown in it. Love the whole set overall though. And I have to agree, brown is way underrated.

You can't say the brown and red version looks too similar to the Bulls when you have....the Blazers, Rockets, Raptors, and Heat with black and red as their primary colors. Brown and Cornell Universities, yes, but not the Bulls.

The Grizz's current look, you could say it looks like the Jazz or the Nuggets. Or that the bear head itself looks like it wants to sing you a lullaby. Arguably.

you're right. it's definitely NOT like the Bulls.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

GREAT concept. It is great to see those perfectly good logos that were lost in the move come back and updated.

Btw, the green is much, much better.

:notworthy:

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

I looked at both the brown and the green for a while... I like the brown and red better, even though red is pretty common in the NBA nowadays, as you said. I went back and looked at the old logo on CCSL just now and... yikes! Yours is much, much better.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

The second version (green and brown) is amazing...way better than the unis and logos they currently use. I like everything about this...the color scheme, logos, unis, and font. Great work as usual.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived