Sign in to follow this  
randyc

2008 NHL Draft Hats

Picked up The Hockey News' annual draft preview issue, one of the ads inside was from Jersey City, showing all of the 2008 draft hats, and I found a pick of the Canucks hat off of the NHL's store. Also, the Penguins and Red Wings have been wearing theirs during the finals at some points. Here's a link to the rest of them http://shop.nhl.com/searchHandler/index.js...mp;doVSearch=no

p4812354dt.jpg

hey, these are pretty nice. they are def. better than some other draft day hats other sports have done. the toronto maple leafs one is really nice, although im not a leafs fan.

Its a little old school with the fish net in the back, and a little new school in the front. Not the best ive seen but also not the worst. I might pick a islanders one up.

Eww.

I like the Wings because they always mess up apparel companies by not having a third team color. So they use black.

I'm liking the Flames one

p4812329reg.jpg

hey, these are pretty nice. they are def. better than some other draft day hats other sports have done. the toronto maple leafs one is really nice, although im not a leafs fan.

I hate it. Grey/silver is no longer in the colour scheme and yet they still use it. Looks awful.

p4812329reg.jpg

I like the white bills, but they should go for something a little more creative.

Coloring the rest of the hat would look cool I think.

Here's a quick paint job of what the Ducks might be able to do as an example:

ducks-1.jpg

p4812329reg.jpg

I like the white bills, but they should go for something a little more creative.

Coloring the rest of the hat would look cool I think.

Here's a quick paint job of what the Ducks might be able to do as an example:

ducks-1.jpg

looks likes someone vomited, and then proceded to make it into a hat

What is the deal with them trying to make all these "cool, hip" caps? I think the whole trucker look, looks lame as do all these so called cool caps that they pass over as draft caps. Whatever happened to a simple logo on a cap with the main color or secondary color as a background and the other color as the bill? Is that so hard to do? Have they ever heard the phrase, less is more?

I haven't bought a draft day NHL hat for some time because they always have that stupid mesh look on the back.

Not a fan, looks just like all the other years with minimal variation.

So, mesh cheaper than fabric these days? <_<

No it is lighter so it makes the players faster by .00012 percent. ^_^

Grey/silver on the Leafs again? Dammit, get rid of that colour once and for all already!

Someone needs to post a pic of the other side of the cap.

RBK in the color bar should lower everyone's opinion.

Mitch

Stars going with black of course ... ughhh

stars-3.jpg

Ugh, I thought that mesh was out of style. Anyways, these hats look like the same Reebok style that has been recycled over the last 3 to 4 years.