Jake22's NHL 3rd Series

jake22

If you stick with the script, make it bigger like this. I think that the white shoulders would be too hard to tell the difference with the gold, maybe just use black. I would ditch the small triangles, not only because they look out of place, but unless you were to look at the jersey up close, they would be almost unrecognizable. I agree that if you want the classic touch, use the skating triangle logo or no shoulder logos, like their current alternate.

Also, they would be covered by the gloves. Jake you might want to update your subtitle because I had no idea that you had moved on to the next one.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some people think this would not fit but i just think this is the coolest thing ever, how about you?

mtl.png

Take this Jersey, replace the Canadians Logo with the NYR from the bottom of the Rangers Liberty Logo (keep the read lettering). remove the bottom stripes and bring a little more of the ranger red to the fore-front. Add the Rangers sheild or liberty logo to the shoulders and youd have a great Rangers 3rd.

something like this

rangers.png

fyi, this is my first attempt at anything. i know this is not an excuse for porr quality but i did it in five minutes and using paint.

alright, here are a few updates

this one i made the text bigger and no sholder logos

pittalternate-2.png

this one i used the classic logo with some tweeks on the chest

pittalternate-1.png

Its getting there slowly. Like what was said before, the text needs to be bolder, maybe create it yourself and expand your abilities beyond recolors and slight tweaks. Also, use either the robo-penguin or the triangle penguin, using both is combining two different eras of hockey, something to think about if you are going for a "throwback" feel to it. The more I look at the "gold" i see tan, and tan doesn't work for the Pens, I know you are going off what they use now. Maybe look at the uniform of the team and take parts that you feel create the type of jersey you are looking for. If you go with the 2nd update you have shown, make the triangle gold (Golden Triangle is the city's nickname hence why it is gold :rolleyes: ). I think you will be more spot on with another update, keep up the good work. (**)(**)(*.5)(*)(*)

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

alright, here are a few updates

this one i made the text bigger and no sholder logos

pittalternate-2.png

this one i used the classic logo with some tweeks on the chest

pittalternate-1.png

A gold alt for the penguins is hard but I like they way both of these came out but on the one with the triangle penguin make the stick white and take out the shoulder logos, to me they don't work on the same jersey with the other logo

detsig.png

Archived