Sign in to follow this  
Ez Street

New South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL) Logos

sc_stingrays.jpg

I don't have the time to find the story or post a bigger logo. Logo task force, GO!

Hmm, it looks like a good logo, although I can't help but wonder why there is a blue fin on a red background, and then a red fin on a white background. Seems to give it some imbalance.

Hmm, it looks like a good logo, although I can't help but wonder why there is a blue fin on a red background, and then a red fin on a white background. Seems to give it some imbalance.

I think it is to mimic the ABA basketball. Personally, it seems awkward and forced. I think the background should be white for both sides.

Don't know that I care much for the primary, but the jerseys and the shoulder logos are nifty.

so they took the 15th anniversary template filled it in and added a shield and a woodmark...

i agree the shoulder logos as well as the woodmark look pretty nice, but the primary could use a little work

How the heck did he talk the front office guys into NOT having the stingray be a cartoon character holding a hockey stick? Despite the fact stingrays don't have hands!

I like the wordmark.

I like the logo a lot, and the jerseys aren't that bad, but why the stupid shield thing behind the logo?

That takes away from it, a lot. IMO.

I like the logo a lot, and the jerseys aren't that bad, but why the stupid shield thing behind the logo?

That takes away from it, a lot. IMO.

Amen. At the very least make the left half of the shield silver.

North American Football League colors& idea of logo

+

TBDR_Logo_cropped.jpg

=

That logo.

no...not close...the devil rays logo depicts a completely different species of ray (manta)...look at the snout...thanks for playing, though :)

that wordmark is an abosolute thing of beauty and the stingray is well rendered, but as others have said, the shield just throws it all off

I will own that blue jersey.

Good work, Joe.

The one thing I don't like about it is the logo with the tail pointing straight down. I would've curved it up.

What a MAJOR improvement.

The previous was horribly uncreative.

Why don't the jerseys have the same striping pattern? Either one would have worked fine for both.

Impressive, better than the logo with teeth, although I do miss the Wave jersey, that jersey was awesome IMO