2007 NCAA Football jersey sets...

JJSCOTT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of these look really, really good. It's nice to have someone documenting these.

One thing I noticed - the Oregon white helmets should have faint red flames on it, similar to the silver flames on the yellow helmet.

Keep up the good work!

Kevin

These are simply incredible. I am very impressed, and I hope you keep up the good work!

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I'm not going to request anything, but I do have a question about how they're being released. I see all the ones on the first page are in alphabetical order, but they're not really by conference and I still don't understand how the newer ones are being released. Reverse bowl order? Sorry, I'm incompetent.

Outstanding, by the way.

I was starting with the most recent bowl game (BCS Championship), and working my way back to the first bowl game (San Diego County Poinsettia Bowl). Once the bowl game teams are completed, I will then work my way through the rest of the schools, alphabetically by conference.

The reason the first batch was posted alphabetically is because they were listed that way on my hard drive when I uploaded them.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived