2007 NCAA Football jersey sets...

JJSCOTT

About 99% correct with Wake's uniforms, but not 100%. On the black pants, the WF is white with a gold outline. On the helmet, the Deacon head faced the other way, and it was just gold and black; there is no peach or white. Otherwise, spot on.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you. That is the help I have looking for with getting these accurate. Unfortunately, SI.com has taken down a lot of the archived photos from last season, and most schools have Flash-designed photo pages that don't zoom.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

2574846922_ee79ccd661_o.gif

Perfect!

:notworthy:

Not quite.

CU's home jersey numbers are silver - not white.

Nice work, though.

I wanna say CU uses more of a dull gray than a sliver. But regardless of the color, you're right.

Sorry Slap, but I guess you're only 99% perfect on this one. :P

6uXNWAo.png

I've been reading this wonderful thread for quite a while and I must say that it's a good one. If it's not too much trouble, do you think you could post the Texas Longhorns sometime? They've had the same looking uniform for quite some time and I think 2008 will be no different. Thanks!

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

Update....

2599640164_45a7a30c0b_o.gif

slapshot, i think that the maroon should be darker...more like a&m's. just an observation, but great work!

In most cases, I'm trying to take the colors from the official athletic logo files. Texas A&M is darker than Miss. State. in both logo colors and uniforms.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived