JJSCOTT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and finally, Utah.

2764769016_d0d9647291_o.gif

This concludes the bowl participants.

...onto the remainder of FBS Div. I.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Utah switch from Nike to UA?

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

and I believe this completes the ACC

Just wondering, are you going to go back and fix ones like Boston College(and others that may have unfixed errors, but specifically BC since they're in the ACC)?

I did the changes, but to post them I might close this thread down and start a new one. There would be too many broken links otherwise.

I have a few options with handling this.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Let me know when you're about to do the rest of the Sun Belt, especially Troy. I can supply you with some logos, mainly the logo that's on the front of the home and road jerseys.

I'll let you know. I already have a lot of Troy logos (taken from the graphics & standards manual) and a few others, but I haven't totally checked them out yet. The Sun Belt is far down alphabetically, and I just started the Big XII.

Now, the Big XII

2802355974_ecef93bb4b_b.jpg

Pictures were inconclusive as to whether the green helmets have green or black facemasks, but I went with green.

Also, the XII on the pennant logo on the white jerseys may be black.

The gold in the green helmet logo may be closer to the yellow in the primary logo, and the gold on the Big XII pennant of the white jerseys may also be the same yellow/gold.

If anyone can shed some definitive light on these, feel free to post info.

I do believe that the facemask on the green helmet is indeed green. As far as the gold/yellow in the decal and the big 12 patch, I can't say for sure. Even I question whether yellow or old gold is Baylor's "official" shade of gold but I know the green is correct.

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

Archived