The New Forum

CC97

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been meaning to say this for a while, but maybe this is a good time to say it:

Why don't we have separate forums (like the "Requests" forum) for all of the different types of posts we have on here? Like - a "Concepts" forum, a "Contest" forum and a "Crossover" forum to name three. No offense to anyone here, but I usually ignore these types of threads, and we tend to get inundated with these types of things...I really don't care for these types of posts (again, no offense), and I get tired of trying to wade through all of these to get to the real news.

Just a thought.

Nice job on the new forum!

I've been meaning to say this for a while, but maybe this is a good time to say it:

Why don't we have separate forums (like the "Requests" forum) for all of the different types of posts we have on here? Like - a "Concepts" forum, a "Contest" forum and a "Crossover" forum to name three. No offense to anyone here, but I usually ignore these types of threads, and we tend to get inundated with these types of things...I really don't care for these types of posts (again, no offense), and I get tired of trying to wade through all of these to get to the real news.

Just a thought.

Nice job on the new forum!

That's something we tried to do in the past but it received negative reviews.

Although I think we have a much broader member base now that we could seperate the Sports Logos folder into different categories.

Thoughts?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

We had to kill the word association thread, it was too big and ate way too much bandwidth for the server.

When the thread was killed, so were your posts... NJTank lost about 600. Heck I was around 2000 on the old board, but forgot that I added my FanHome posts at the beginning of these boards, so I'm back down to around 1600.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Everyone, don't forget to add your birthdays to your profile... it'll tell everyone on the main page when your big day comes :hockeysmiley:

Speaking of which. It's my birthday today (the big 3-0). And I'm flying to Vegas in a few hours! Woo-hoo!

Archived