MLB Spring Training Begins!

CC97

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno if this is new for the 'Spos, but here they have red caps and it looks to me like the script is pushed up at more of an angle..

Those Expos red hats have been used for a few years. The script does look a little high on the jersey, but it has always been angled.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

I'm siked! Go Reds & Mariners!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Actually, I have a VERY picky taste in hats (does this belong in a new thread? yes.)

I can't stand low-profile hats. I guess my head is long from top of ear to top of ear.

I like the fit of "The Franchise" caps, pre-worn in (XL) And most fo the Zepher line.. i have on a "The Z Hat" Thrashers hat right now (7 5/8)

Most other hats sit up on the top of my head like a yamika.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Is it me, or does Hentgen look like he oughta be wearing a mesh cap and one of those red plaid flannel jackets?

Absolutely it does...

How can he bear to wear that new stuff when he was one of the guys lucky enough to wear the winning Blue Jays threads.

Compare for yourself...

HentgenOldStyle.jpg

Hentgen - Old Style

capt.flsm10202231922.blue_jays_spring_flsm102.jpg

Hentgen - New Style

Is it just me, or does that graphite just look like a cap that used to be black, but thanks to sweat, sun, and washing machines, it's become significantly lighter? Doesn't look right to me at all.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

:puke: graphite hats

They shoudl stick with the one thats dark blue and almsot looks black.

dark blue almost black? they don't have any caps, ever, that were dark blue almost black.

Unless you're thinking that their road caps are dark blue, which they aren't, they are 100% black.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived