NDwas

The newest chant at Shea:

M...

E...

S...

S..

Mess, mess, mess!

;)

But that would imply that there would be people there to watch the mess, er Mess. Unless New Yorkers would go just to "boo".

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I don't get it. :lonely:

I DON'T GET THE CONNECTION, GUYS. :cursing: Could someone please explain it to me?

There's no other way to put it.... the Mets are a pathetically run organization. Thus, they are a mess.

I hope that helps you comprehend.

6uXNWAo.png

I DON'T GET THE CONNECTION, GUYS. :cursing: Could someone please explain it to me?

There's no other way to put it.... the Mets are a pathetically run organization. Thus, they are a mess.

Well, obviously the Mets are a despicable franchise...

But I still don't get the pun between Mets and Mess? It doesn't add up... :lonely:

uconn2.pngliverpoolfc.png

Well, obviously the Mets are a despicable franchise...

But I still don't get the pun between Mets and Mess? It doesn't add up... :lonely:

The Mets organization is a "mess," and replace the "T" with another "S." I...I'm not sure how much simpler we can make it.

Archived