Meet the Mess!

NDwas

I don't get it. :lonely:

I DON'T GET THE CONNECTION, GUYS. :cursing: Could someone please explain it to me?

There's no other way to put it.... the Mets are a pathetically run organization. Thus, they are a mess.

I hope that helps you comprehend.

Well, obviously the Mets are a despicable franchise...

But I still don't get the pun between Mets and Mess? It doesn't add up... :lonely:

Come on, man. This shouldn't be hard. I think even Forest Gump would have got it. :D

I don't get it. :lonely:

I DON'T GET THE CONNECTION, GUYS. :cursing: Could someone please explain it to me?

There's no other way to put it.... the Mets are a pathetically run organization. Thus, they are a mess.

I hope that helps you comprehend.

Well, obviously the Mets are a despicable franchise...

But I still don't get the pun between Mets and Mess? It doesn't add up... :lonely:

The Mets organization is a "mess," and replace the "T" with another "S." I...I'm not sure how much simpler we can make it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! I get it now! It all makes sense to me! I feel like there is a world of burden off of my shoulders. :grin:

uconn2.pngliverpoolfc.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! I get it now! It all makes sense to me! I feel like there is a world of burden off of my shoulders. :grin:

Youth is wasted on the young.

philly.png

Youth is wasted on the young.

Education is wasted on the stupid.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

uhhhhham8.gif

Which episode was that shot from?

Great - this guy pulls a lark, and everyone cheers.

I wouldn't say they are "cheering", but I would suggest that this has slightly more thought put into it than your "lark."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Not original in the least bit, calling them the "Mess" has been around forever...

Also, to play off the Jets "Just End The Season" you have "My Entire Team Sucks" and variations therein.

Now, that being said, it most certainly is the BEST representation of MESS I've seen so far. For that I give you props.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Not original in the least bit, calling them the "Mess" has been around forever...

Also, to play off the Jets "Just End The Season" you have "My Entire Team Sucks" and variations therein.

Now, that being said, it most certainly is the BEST representation of MESS I've seen so far. For that I give you props.

or my personal favorite Completely Useless Baseball Squad :P

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

messlogo.gif

hillarious

... i'm a marlins fan. you can take your 130 million payroll or w/e it is and...

subtract 110 mil and you get the almost in first place fish!

DiamondbacksSig.png

Oh, you're a Marlins fan huh?! Funny way of showing it with a user-name, dbackdiehard17 and a D'back sig. Yeah, some Marlin 'fan'.

Now that is hil l arious.

Mets.gif

Archived