Minnesota Timberwolves Concept

AAO

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man those are beautiful.

I like the top two because I wouldn't be able to stand another "two blue" team.

But that dark green is awsome. That would look great, IMO.

And that font looks like the Reds font, if not, it's very similar, I like it.

Great job. Your concepts never get old.

Btw, I'd like to see a significantly larger logo if this is, infact, a primary logo concept.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I really like it, it's a fantastic logo. Thumbs up to whoever made it.

The only problem with your concept I find, is that the circular logo and the text don't go togethether as all, because the outlines clash together. It looks like it was just placed on top of it. Maybe make the two form together as one big outline.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

OUTSTANDING!

When I saw the logo, I reacted like everyone else...nice logo, but they are going from not enough green to no green. This would be a HUGE improvement. I'll hang on to the glimmer of hope that they do something like this.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like the jerseys but I'd like to see more green on the home jersey, preferably the sides, because right now it looks like Icecicles down the sides. I think they'd look more like trees, if they were green.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

These are great. My one suggestion is that on the home uniform, the "shadow" effect applied to the wordmark muddies up the text a bit. It doesn't look like it would work well on a real uniform.

But all in all, great concept.

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

LOVE the Reds font, as always. Jerseys are awesome.

This may be my favorite concept of yours, and that's saying a lot.

Hardly. Not much of this is original, so to say its my best is more demeaning than anything else! haha

But yeah, I used the Reds font because a typeface similar to the Reds' would suit for the TWolves. Maybe a little less rounded would be better, but even so.

Wow, that is well done. That new actual secondary is pretty nice to begin with, so making it the primary with this perfect-fitting wordmark is simply great. Your new secondary might be a little too sharp though, I kind of prefer the current TM head logo they have now. Perhaps just re-colour that one? The jerseys are exceptional as well.

Oh, and for the colour scheme in the logo, I'm liking the bottom one the best.

Nice job!

Wade-sig.png

Looks like something AAO would do.

Actually, it is some nice treatment. I like the third version best, I think. But I could do without the wave in the wordmark--I think it would look fine in just white.

As for the jerseys, I kinda like the shorts, but I get an "it's all been done" feeling about the piping. The numbering doesn't look right to me, but I can't pinpoint why.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

MinnesotaTimberwolvesConcept.png

I tried to replace black with navy blue and dark green...albeit the over abundance of navy blue in the league, just to see what it'd look like.

MinnesotaTimberwolvesUniforms.png

My concern is it looks soooo much like the Mavericks. Pantone can help but at first glance it looks like the exact same color scheme, including the green alt. And the ball in the logo also looks very similar to the Mavs. If you change the colors (maybe a lighter blue and darker green would be cool) then I think it would be better.

2 nitpicks, I don't like the use of blue in the alt TM logo. I don't really get what its supposed to be.

The other is the gray shadows on the wordmark. The fact that it kinda swoops around is a little distracting. I say either go straight accross or yank out the gray all together.

Is there a difference in the three logos up top?

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived