Sean Avery's WORST Uniform Designs

jhans203

Gee, another worst-uniform list. This has never been done. Let's pick on the 1970s Pirates, '70s Astros, '80s Nuggets, '76 White Sox with shorts, '80s Canucks (as someone mentioned before me, he couldn't even get the right bad Canucks uni in this piece), etc.

He also forgot the 1969-84 Padres (any set), another staple of the 687, 432 previous "worst-uniform" lists.

Sorry, but if you've seen one of these lists, you've seen them all. There should be a moratorium on worst-uniform lists for the next 20 years.

I at least give him credit for venturing beyond the Big Four North American sports.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

THE SEATTLE PILOTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! SERIOUSLY?!!??!?!?!?!?

Blasphemy.

The Pilots are awful. I give them credit for originality with the hat, but I would be embarrassed to wear those if I was on the team. Maybe the Pirates should make their hats look like bandanas. Or maybe the Cubs could have bear ears stitched on the side of their hats...

Blasphemy.

The Pilots are awful. I give them credit for originality with the hat, but I would be embarrassed to wear those if I was on the team. Maybe the Pirates should make their hats look like bandanas. Or maybe the Cubs could have bear ears stitched on the side of their hats...

Stop. Someone from New Era might be reading this thread. :)

nav-logo.png

Blasphemy.

Stop. Someone from New Era might be reading this thread. :)

Too late.

bloods.gif

and the cryps' hat

1_63_082407_gangs3.gif

PvO6ZWJ.png

The worst uniform in NBA history wasn't even on this list, although other NBA jerseys were. We need to see those New Jersey Nets 1990 gradients.

Also, they now need to make room for the 2008 U.S. Men's senior national basketball team. Those are ridiculous, and they're going to wear those in the Olympics?

19-jorge-campos.jpg

I'm at a lost for words. :wacko:

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I actually own that LA Kings jersey.

I don't think I've ever been this proud in my life.

And seriously, NO Padres jerseys? No mustard Preds' alts? And, really....Oregon belongs on EVERY worst jersey list.

"Well, they made that change uptown and The Big Man joined the band."

--Bruce Springsteen

"10th Avenue Freeze-Out"

19-jorge-campos.jpg

I'm at a lost for words. :wacko:

When I was younger, back in the '94 World Cup, I loved Jorge Campos' goalie jerseys. Then again, the Ultimate Warrior made flourescent green and pink totally kickass.

The fact that those Angels jerseys are on there completely blows my mind. I love those, and not because I'm a Halos fan. I miss the halo on the cap.

There are 2 Canucks unis worse than those. The Flying V, and the gradient alts.

I love the flying V.

And I love the 'Stros rainbows.

And the Padres early 80's.

..so this list doesn't work for me.

Yeah I have always liked those as well. I mean the Canucks V ones are ok in moderation. The early 80s Padres might of (ok yes they did) have too much yellow but I loved the hat and who doesn't like their logo.

Archived