NBA Rookies/Tradees/FA signings with their new jerseys

Ron Mexico

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are still some players that haven't been posted in their new uniforms beyond those teams with new sets, though. I've been waiting for Richard Jefferson to see what number he picks.

44 probably back to Arizona number) or 8 (2*4).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Wow. I'm starting to feel like one of the few people here who doesn't like the Clippers jersey. The whole thing just looks phoned in to me - the side panels, the outline around the wordmark, the collar.

It's a couple of tweaks away from being an awesome uniform. But as it stands right now, it bugs the heck out of me.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I miss the old side stripes the Clippers used to have. To me that was one of the unique things they had in their look. They don't need the waist stripes, but the ones on the side were cool, imo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Beasley

371bfcbb43de8e8b2f9bf8fc4473b75b-getty-82057005fm039_rookie_shoot.jpg

Sonny Weems

eb1e161a021c8d7fce9384dda57df756-getty-82057005jdg022_rookie_shoot.jpg

Mario Chalmers without a number. Darrell Arthur and Brandon Rush must be so privately ashamed.

4b21da81de4e9b780f76cc5f5b92334b-getty-82057005fm079_rookie_shoot.jpg

Kyle Weaver with no number, even though he had a #25 jersey at his press conference.

ca84f25af1d0741a3817134eb2fbee46-getty-82057005fm033_rookie_shoot.jpg

Someone didn't tell Eric Gordon about the Marcus Camby trade

f45fab9fea4de56339ce0a192c1fdce9-getty-82057005jdg034_rookie_shoot.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

It looks like the OKC rookies are going with their Summer League gear for the photo shoot today:

8875bcbe586725f8861a15fvx3.jpg

Meanwhile, the library of bizarre JaVale McGee photos continues to expand...

ede3f3507270790b4fb16fffz4.jpg

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

DeAndre Jordan

5bdebad530a8562ac6dc41e818e7424e-getty-82057005fm104_rookie_shoot.jpg

George Hill (WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS ARM?)

728a4094f68d4b12cafb1bce3c8c2d36-getty-82057005nsb009_rookie_shoot.jpg

And LOL @ McGee. This guy's going to end up there with Matt Geiger in the "NBA player who always looks awkward no matter what he's doing" category.

Some more

Joe Alexander

a46281ee12b5a979bb0acdc3d5acc3aa-getty-82057005fm125_rookie_shoot.jpg

JJ Hickson

2cc2d2b05b5e910032644cb22aca82ad-getty-82057005jdg045_rookie_shoot.jpg

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

The Clippers' official website lists Eric Gordon as no. 10 after the Camby trade. I guess they didn't get a jersey made in time for the photo shoot.

Maybe the Spider-Man look McMenamin referred to when describing the Magic's uniform is the blue material used in the movie costume? It has a scale-like pattern and is made of a fabric reminiscent of the team's dazzle jerseys from the late-Hardaway/early-McGrady era.

610x.jpg

Turkoglu_15.png

The Clippers' official website lists Eric Gordon as no. 10 after the Camby trade. I guess they didn't get a jersey made in time for the photo shoot.

Maybe the Spider-Man look McMenamin referred to when describing the Magic's uniform is the blue material used in the movie costume? It has a scale-like pattern and is made of a fabric reminiscent of the team's dazzle jerseys from the late-Hardaway/early-McGrady era.

610x.jpg

It would be AWESOME if they had stars sublimated in the same way as the hexagonal pattern on Spiderman's suit.

Luc Richard Mbah-a-Moute... I know, it's small. No higher resolution available.

mbahamoute_106.jpg

EDIT: According to the Bucks site, he's #12. However, they still have Michael Ruffin listed although he is a free agent and will likely not return.

On the Bucks website, they have Richard Jefferson as number 44.

While I figured that would happen (and they made the change in NBA 2K8 when I did the trade), the new photos for NBA Live 09 show him with #25. It's funny; he can't use #24 because it's in use, so they stick him with another number that is in use.

simmonsrichardson.jpg

610x.jpg

It would be AWESOME if they had stars sublimated in the same way as the hexagonal pattern on Spiderman's suit.

I agree, but worry it might clash with the (rumored) Return of the Pinstripes.

Of course, maybe the Spider-Man motif to which McMenamin alluded was the pinstripes, which resemble the webbing on Spidey's costume.

Turkoglu_15.png

It looks like the OKC rookies are going with their Summer League gear for the photo shoot today:

8875bcbe586725f8861a15fvx3.jpg

It looks like he's saying 'How about this :censored:. I get drafted by Seattle, few days later they pack up and leave for Oklahoma. Damn. What a great way to start my career in the NBA.'

Also, why does Charlotte's shorts have that half-a$$ profile Bobcats on the side panels. The logosheet shows it with the newer full on bobcats logos on the shorts.

Archived