New jersey set for my NCFA - Football Team

Thad

I was looking at my current uniforms, and noticed I had a gold helmet with my red/white jersey and didn't think that would look too good in real life. I've tweaked them in that regard, cleaned them up (as best I can in Paint), and added a bowl game jersey (no name on the back because the bowl game is all about getting the W, not the stats that get to the W).

Any C.C. would be appreciated.

Rampageuniforms.png

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

no comments? should i liven them up some?

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

One thing that I don't like for your school's identity for both football and basketball is the huge difference between the primary and alternate uniforms. One thing that I think could make the set more cohesive is if you added gold to the home set. That way both uniforms feature gold, the only difference is the main color of the jersey (blue or red).

For the bowl game uniforms, that looks like a bit too much gold. I think it would look better with white pants, or you could ditch the gold jersey altogether and just take the names off the blue.

I like what you have so far, but a few tweaks could make this a great identity. You already have a great logo to build this off.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

One thing that I don't like for your school's identity for both football and basketball is the huge difference between the primary and alternate uniforms. One thing that I think could make the set more cohesive is if you added gold to the home set. That way both uniforms feature gold, the only difference is the main color of the jersey (blue or red).

For the bowl game uniforms, that looks like a bit too much gold. I think it would look better with white pants, or you could ditch the gold jersey altogether and just take the names off the blue.

I like what you have so far, but a few tweaks could make this a great identity. You already have a great logo to build this off.

So you don't think it'd be overkill to make gold numbers and shoulder stripes on the red? (thanks for the input btw)

any other opinions?

Redmond Rampage

Either you gotta ditch the gold completely OR figure out away to incorportate it into the jersey with the red and navy. I'd be more than happy to show you some ideas I have, and help you create a better uniform.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

What ideas do you have?

Redmond Rampage

get a new team.. that's my suggestion. Doesn't matter what they look like losing. :P

Hawaii Tech for the win!

Sure you may have back to back national titles, and three straight OWC titles, but it's a new year. BRING IT!

haha.

Redmond Rampage

get a new team.. that's my suggestion. Doesn't matter what they look like losing. :P

Hawaii Tech for the win!

Sure you may have back to back national titles, and three straight OWC titles, but it's a new year, Glendale University will probably win it all though. BRING IT!

haha.

fixed for ya ;)

Hawaii Tech for the win!

Sure you may have back to back national titles, and three straight OWC titles, but it's a new year, Redmond University will probably win it all though. BRING IT!

haha.

fixed for ya ;)

fixed. :D

Redmond Rampage

Rampage.png

Thad,

Here's an idea I threw together. The white pants match the jersey (the other side is blue).

C&C

EDIT:

Rampage2.png

I thought it looked cool, not completely fixed but a start. Maybe for seniors day?

teams.gif

Rampage.png

Thad,

Here's an idea I threw together. The white pants match the jersey (the other side is blue).

C&C

I really like where your going with this. A lot.

I'm at work so I don't have the file on this computer, but do you think you can make the number font the same one I had? I can't think of it off the top of my head (I think it's Berlin Sans FB Demi).

Also if you could add the number to the helmet that would be great!

Thanks a ton!

Redmond Rampage

Rampage.png

Thad,

C&C

I really like where your going with this. A lot.

I'm at work so I don't have the file on this computer, but do you think you can make the number font the same one I had? I can't think of it off the top of my head (I think it's Berlin Sans FB Demi).

Also if you could add the number to the helmet that would be great!

Thanks a ton!

Thanks :) If you want me to change it I will, and yeah I will add it to the helmet. It will be done tomorrow. Anyone else C&C?

teams.gif

Archived