Favourite mascot?

Magnus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mascots seem to be best suited for college in my eyes, so here's my list:

Best Canine:

Bully-1.jpg

Bully at Mississippi State (Yes, I'm biased!)

Best Feline:

MiketheTiger.jpg

Mike the Tiger at LSU

Best Horse:

renegade.jpg

Renegade at Florida State

Best Human:

Leprechaun.jpg

The Leprechaun at Notre Dame

SignatureCCSL.png

1515059647_04266e1b45_m.jpg

Game. Set. Match. Thread.

Not.

jun_2007_pittsburghskyline_com_30.jpg

Pierogies > Presidents > Sausages

For the rest of Pittsburgh, its like this, in order:

Win:

Iceburgh (penguins - nice pun in the name, eh?)

Roc the Panther (PITT)

Pirate Parrot (Pirates)

Epic Fail:

Buccaneer

Cpt. Jolly Roger*

Steely McBeam*

Stevie Steeler

* = currently in use

oBIgzrL.png

Yet another thread that has just evolved into "Post something that involves only your favorite team".

The thread is named "Your favorite mascot".... most people are probably going to have their favorite team as their favorite mascot.

oBIgzrL.png

Yet another thread that has just evolved into "Post something that involves only your favorite team".

The thread is named "Your favorite mascot".... most people are probably going to have their favorite team as their favorite mascot.

I know, but it would be nice to see a thread where it didn't result in just posting your favorite team's stuff (I wasn't picking on just you, btw.) We are allowed to like other teams' stuff.

I'm a huge Twins fan, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna say TC the Bear is my favorite.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The Raptor is too awesome. Funniest thing happened during one of the Raptors games I attended, part of a halftime entertainment segment, a little kid (probably 5 years old or something) in karate suit kicked the Raptor right in the crotch... so cute! :D

Wade-sig.png

1515059647_04266e1b45_m.jpg

Game. Set. Match. Thread.

Not.

jun_2007_pittsburghskyline_com_30.jpg

Pierogies > Presidents > Sausages

For the rest of Pittsburgh, its like this, in order:

Win:

Iceburgh (penguins - nice pun in the name, eh?)

Roc the Panther (PITT)

Pirate Parrot (Pirates)

Epic Fail:

Buccaneer

Cpt. Jolly Roger*

Steely McBeam*

Stevie Steeler

* = currently in use

Nothing is wrong with Cpt. Jolly Roger he is an actual pirate and the pens best mascot was their live mascot Pete the Penguin who skated on the ice between periods

The Raptor is too awesome. Funniest thing happened during one of the Raptors games I attended, part of a halftime entertainment segment, a little kid (probably 5 years old or something) in karate suit kicked the Raptor right in the crotch... so cute! :D

Absolutely NOT cute if you're actually the f'ing mascot.

Something about mascot suits make some kids want to fight, leading to a not fun time when you're getting punched and kicked in the nether regions.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Something about mascot suits make some kids want to fight, leading to a not fun time when you're getting punched and kicked in the nether regions.

Funny story, I was working a fundraiser for my high school hockey team where we helped put on a free outdoor movie at this park. We spent all day setting up and then at night had to entertain the kids and families before the movie began. The event was sponsored by peter pan peanut butter and my teammates and I had to take turns as "Petey The peanut butter jar". It was a giant peanut butter jar with red pants red sleeves, mickey mouse gloves, and big yellow shoes. When it was my turn everyone told me to be careful. I walked to the stage of the amphitheater and began to wave and dance and put on a show. Might as well make the best of it, you know. Then all of the little kids rush the small stage and start giving the peanut butter jar hugs. Before I knew it I was on my back and had thirty small children jumping on me. It was like a will ferrell movie. One of my teammates had to rescue me.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I don't have a favorite mascot, but I do respect what they do. Once you put on a mascot costume, you'll understand what I'm getting at.

What amazed me during the NHL All-Star festivities here, is that how much pep those mascots had for the Saturday morning Rock-N-Skate. They were goofing around at like 6:30am that morning.....

Lol I did that once, I was about 5 and looking back I feel real bad.

Hey, I said Ralphie the Bison is my favorite mascot, and I could care less about Colorado. But Ralphie is a fantastic mascot.

Archived