• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, who are your favourite mascots?

Mine are

Jason (of the Argonauts)

The Raptor (NBA)

Howler (Sudbury Wolves)

Yeah Howler all the way lol thanks for thinking that. I work hard every night and complements like this make it worth everything. Thanks

GO WOLVES GO

Did an actual mascot just post in this thread? That's actually kind of cool.

While I'm here I might as well post Ottawa's own local mascot mishap and perhaps one of my favourite youtube videos of all time. So without further delay I give you: Lenny the Lynx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oslE0bxKyx8

thecatch.jpg

Did an actual mascot just post in this thread? That's actually kind of cool.

An actual mascot made the second post in this thread. ^_^

(and the 67th)

thumbs up to you, sir. :grin:

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

1515059647_04266e1b45_m.jpg

Game. Set. Match. Thread.

Not.

jun_2007_pittsburghskyline_com_30.jpg

Pierogies > Presidents > Sausages

Yes. I've seen both races in action and there is NO excitement at a Nats game more than seeing how Teddy loses each time :P . Prez wins.

1. Fact - the presidents at the Nats games are usually played by members of the visiting media. Two of my friends are beat writers for the Phillies (well one quit before last season, but one still is) and got to play the part for the race one game. The one (who's not currently still a writer) tripped and fell flat on his oversized-stuffed face.

2. Shrink your sig. It's making me have to scroll to the right on my laptop just to read posts. It's borderline obnoxious.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My favorite mascot is the Phillie Phanatic's mother. Seeing the Phanatic serenading her on Mother's Day (or whatever day it was) was probably the funniest thing I've seen from a mascot.

I also like when you see Carlton the Bear's head poking up from behind the glass during Maple Leaf home games.

Archived