Apprentice Challenge 3 - OPTIMUS

mania

Everything looks great...I really like what was done with the cleat and fit-shirt to make it all run seamlessly together- don't know why I didn't think of making that charcoal area into black (I think I was stuck on charcoal for a bit lol). Anyways, I'm anxious to see what the judges think- I think we have a pretty solid package for this challenge. Nice work, team.

Yeah...how come we didn't explain our presentation like in challenges before this one? There wasn't MUCH to say since the requirements were fairly straightforward, but I think we could have simply stated why we chose Pujols and why he is marketable...and mention his nickname is Prince Albert. Oh well.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything looks great...I really like what was done with the cleat and fit-shirt to make it all run seamlessly together- don't know why I didn't think of making that charcoal area into black (I think I was stuck on charcoal for a bit lol). Anyways, I'm anxious to see what the judges think- I think we have a pretty solid package for this challenge. Nice work, team.

Yeah...how come we didn't explain our presentation like in challenges before this one? There wasn't MUCH to say since the requirements were fairly straightforward, but I think we could have simply stated why we chose Pujols and why he is marketable...and mention his nickname is Prince Albert. Oh well.

Agreed. I think we did great this time around. Should be a good challenge because both teams stepped up this time. Though I feel very confident in our work, and I really think it is great.

Also, yeah--I think somehow we should have explained our package because that's what both teams have consistently done for the previous two challenges, and what Prodigy did this round. I'm not sure if the judges will consider it but I think it is always something we should have from now on.

Oh, and it's moot now but I finally got around to doing a final edit of my ad. Just for :censored:s and giggles, and cause I just had to finish it.

AlbertPujols4.png

Yeah, the lack of explanation falls squarely on me. I honestly couldn't remember if we had done it or not, Firefox had just crashed on me right before I was going to post it, so I just wanted to make sure I got it in on time, so I reloaded the board and Photobucket and just straight c/p'ed.

My bad.

Oh, and it's moot now but I finally got around to doing a final edit of my ad. Just for :censored:s and giggles, and cause I just had to finish it.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee293/g...bertPujols4.png

I can now see that it was the glow that I didn't really like. The filter I mentioned was sort of the copper tone... it definitely looks better without the glow.

We're the only team that met the deadline. :)

We were last challenge, too... <_<

Anyway, it looks great, and I'm glad to see the team back on the horse and getting things done. (I also noticed that bruschimania fixed his name on the layout; I did for one of them, but missed it on the other two last challenge.)

Congratulations! Great job by everyone, over the first three challenges I think we've really worked well. Can't wait for the next challenge!

Speaking of which, I thought it might be a good idea if we decided the next Project Manager now. It means that when the next challenge is anounced we can get started straight away.

Anyway, well done!

optimus-1.gif

Well nobody seems to have objected, so I guess you're our man on this one Cola!

Awesome, I'm ready to get rolling on the next one- seems the board room meeting is taking a little longer than I expected.

Archived