Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

Hey Scotty, Im making blank helmet templates for paint, and I was wondering if I could use your helmets as a template for them, I tried to pm you but it said your inbox was full, so this is the best way to contact you, I would give a ton of credit for it!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saints.png
Buffalo Bills revolution please and thank you

You keep asking for different sigs and never use them. Why should I waste more of my time? What the hell are you using these for anyway?

Looks tight, I'd prefer a white facemast but this looks awesome too! Thanks!

Can you also post an enlarged helmate without the the sig part? That would be awesome!

Denair-Revo.png

coyotes-dna.png

Coyotes-Rev-o.png

bryant-ion.png

buccaneers-throw-revo.png

These are looking very nice. Here is a (traced) graphic of the original wordmark for the Bucs.

You can find a bunch of traced graphics here, for the NFL, and some others. (Not my site, but I've found it very useful.)

Also, do you think I could possibly get one for the Cleveland Gladiators (AFL) and a Kent State Golden Flashes (both revolustion helmets)? Thanks a lot.

And finally, my high school. Here's the wordmark, and here's the helmet (logo).

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

saints.png
Buffalo Bills revolution please and thank you

You keep asking for different sigs and never use them. Why should I waste more of my time? What the hell are you using these for anyway?

I use them on other boards, and give them to my friends as well. Would you like to tally on here how many people aren't using the sigs you made? Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, and see who else isn't using them before jumping to conclusions.

I use them on other boards, and give them to my friends as well. Would you like to tally on here how many people aren't using the sigs you made? Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, and see who else isn't using them before jumping to conclusions.

1. How about your friends can come here and request them for themselves.

2. No, I would not like a tally.

3. I don't mind making sigs for contributing members of the boards, the only justification I need is that you only post requests and don't use the requests that are filled.

1. How about your friends can come here and request them for themselves.

2. No, I would not like a tally.

3. I don't mind making sigs for contributing members of the boards, the only justification I need is that you only post requests and don't use the requests that are filled.

Then you can burn in hell, I condemn you :censored:.

Archived