Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, what is your problem Rampage? If you aren't here to make a legitimate contribution then just leave. All you are doing is causing trouble. Now you've taken this amazing thread and gotten everybody all worked up and the creator of this thread isn't getting much feedback for his awesome work. I'm tired of looking at this thread to see a new helmet and finding you causing trouble, so just stop it if you aren't going to contribute to this thread.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

10 out of your 11 posts have been requesting these sigs.

LMFAO, AHAHAHAHA A FALCONS FAN, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Ah was it that funny the Falcons are actually good theis year you dumb :censored: and stop being such a dick to everbody, especially on this thread, because this is something everyone likes, you havent done :censored: on this board except get on here and ask for 10 diff. sigs that you are not even using. And you are saying all this crap to everyone for no reason. So why dont you get the :censored: out of your ass

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

lol @ this dude getting hurt over the fact that he got called out on his leeching.

I wasn't leeching, I was using them you douche bag. Get that :censored: out of your ass.

lol, why are you so hurt? Gettin all riled up because someone made an assumption. (that's pretty much correct. Every post you've made on here is either a request or trying to flame people and failing miserably. Taking without giving back in some way? That's leeching, bruh.)

Oh well. Might as well get all you can out of this, you might not be here for too much longer. ^_^

lol @ this dude getting hurt over the fact that he got called out on his leeching.

I wasn't leeching, I was using them you douche bag. Get that :censored: out of your ass.

You need to chill son.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Awww.. this Rampage guy is such a cute little guy. He's a like an angry little puppy.

Can we keep him? please? I promise to feed him and walk him everyday!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

10 out of your 11 posts have been requesting these sigs.

LMFAO, AHAHAHAHA A FALCONS FAN, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

you do know you are a douche bag right?

You do know Oklahoma City is a :censored: hole?

Actually I do... Obviously I know that because I live here.

spacer.png

Archived