Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks great! Thanks.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Thanx Man.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Sorry to be such a pain, but could you do a Cincinnati Bearcats one, and then a Louisville Cardinal one but have it face the other way (have the helmet facing left and have the script on the left?

Also could you post the helmets by themselves (with the Louisville one still facing left) like you did with the Blue Bombers?

Thanks a bunch

If you're doing fantasy teams...then I request:

Atlanta Foxes

Bayou St. Creoles

Once again no rush.

haha, I was actually gonna offer to do those for you because you had them in your sig before. Do you have vector files for the logos? It will just save me some time so I don't have to vectorize them..

I wish I did, but I have paint so I didn't really see the use of it when asked for it. :(

But you could ask LMU for the Foxes and rmered for the Creoles.

Archived