Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the actual 1963 logo that was used on the helmets, it's a bit dirty though.

OaklandRaidersAFL1.GIF

I was gonna post it first time, but I got lazy. Sorry!

Also, the old wordmark was said "Raiders" in some weird calligraph looking font in italics. If you can't find it (i dont think anyone can) then just make the RAIDERS font in italics.

bSLCtu2.png

Here's the actual 1963 logo that was used on the helmets, it's a bit dirty though.

OaklandRaidersAFL1.GIF

Also, the old wordmark was said "Raiders" in some weird calligraph looking font in italics. If you can't find it (i dont think anyone can) then just make the RAIDERS font in italics.

If you could vectorize that for me it would save me a lot of time that I don't have. If you could do that for me or run it through vector magic and gimme the eps I'll be happy to put it together for you.

do you do them with this facemask?

new%20products_08.jpg

sure, what team?

OaklandRaidersAFL1.GIF

If you could vectorize that for me it would save me a lot of time that I don't have. If you could do that for me or run it through vector magic and gimme the eps I'll be happy to put it together for you.

I just tried vector magic and failed miserably, but got the colors right.

I really have no idea how to vector but here's what it got me!

oaklandraidersafl1vectorp8.png

:P

bSLCtu2.png

Winnipeg-Bombers.png

Winnipeg-Bombers-Helmet-Onl.png

Winnipeg-Bombers-Throwback.png

Winnipeg-Bombers-Throwback-.png

Thanks Man, the Throwback one looks so good!

Hey dude any chance you could flip the retro one around?

I need that to happen so I can have my sig ready for CFL playoffs.

Thanks!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I have been using these as the background on my computer. I've noticed that whichever team I use, they end up losing that week. Kind of like the SI cover jinx. So could you make Northwestern so I can be sure that Michigan State beats them next Saturday?

Everyone loves a roundel.

Archived