The "angry" bird.

NDwas

I spent a few minutes tweaking with this and wanted some other opinions. I'm guessing the eyes will need some work.

C+C, por favor.

OLD / NEW

angrybird2.gifangrybird.gif

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

As my sig shows, I'm a fan of the original version.

If I see things correctly, all you did was --

1. Change from the cartoon bird to the O's hat.

2. Erase the wood grain from the top of the bat.

3. Change the socks to get rid of the stripes and stirrups.

I can see changing the hat to be more current (thought I would have gone with the primary home hat instead of an alternate). Beyond that, was it worth the effort to make the other changes?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

He's Hulking up.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I can see changing the hat to be more current (thought I would have gone with the primary home hat instead of an alternate). Beyond that, was it worth the effort to make the other changes?

you missed the stirrup/sock changes... tsk tsk

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

you missed the stirrup/sock changes... tsk tsk

I did?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

This is like one of those kids actitvities where you have to find all the differences between two pictures. I will play. In addition to the changes mentioned, the new one also has larger pupils, slight change in eyebrow shapes, erased mouth area above the beak, and an erased line in the tailfeather. Have we spotted them all now?

LT

This is like one of those kids actitvities where you have to find all the differences between two pictures. I will play. In addition to the changes mentioned, the new one also has larger pupils, slight change in eyebrow shapes, erased mouth area above the beak, and an erased line in the tailfeather. Have we spotted them all now?

LT

Geez, I stink at this game. But I did catch the sock stripes and stirrups.

LT

Geez, I stink at this game. But I did catch the sock stripes and stirrups.

so that's what no.3 said, silly me

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I spent a few minutes tweaking with this and wanted some other opinions. I'm guessing the eyes will need some work.

C+C, por favor.

OLD / NEW

angrybird2.gifangrybird.gif

javier-bardem-en-no-country-for-old-men.jpg

Sorry, it's just the first thing that popped into my head for some reason haha. I think the bird looks a little too creepy and murdurous almost. The orange ring around the eyes I think is whats doin it for me. Take that off and he'll look less...weird haha. But just a few tweaks like that and you'll have something. Keep at it!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

By the way, you do all realize that the old version in the first post is an actual logo used by the Orioles in the late 60s/early 70s, right?

I have to say losing the orange circles around the eyes makes it look a lot better. Less deranged, perhaps.

You guys did miss something: The added line in the bird's torso.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived