(updated) NFL Redesign- AFC South

GoDawgs08

Heres the final draft, after I took into consideration some tips.

TitansRedesign.png

I added powder pants to the away jersey, and those are interchangeable. The sore thumb here is the red uniform, which has gotten alot of praise and criticism. Tho i really started this design for the purpose of adding a red jersey to the Titans

TexansRedesign.png

This is my personal favorite of the four. Changed the helmets to the original, never worn, white shells. Added some modern style stripes to the shirt, and pants. The blue is also a tad lighter, but no drastic changes here.

JaguarsRedesign.png

This has become kinda of an infamous concept already. The stripes are actually claw marks, and even though people were telling me how farfetched the idea was, I just came across the Bearcats new unifoms, and they have the same deal on their new pants!! As much as that made me feel better about my design, originality is kind of thrown out the door! :(

ColtsRedesign.png

And finally, Colts. I changed from the very generic modern design I gave them, to a more tradtional look. Mainly, the change is moving stripes to the sleeve from the shoulder, and now its just one. Blue facemask is back, along with the striped socks. Also, my them of an alt jersey for every team left me at a wall with these, so I went black.

temp.png

A few thoughts:

~ The Colts are too modern, almost Arena League-ish on a few levels. Colts are all about tradition, as with the Bears, Packers, and Raiders.

~ There's too many teams with white helmets these days. I'd prefer the Texans to keep the navy blue domes.

~ Also, I like things that can stick with and help identify a team over a period of time. Sure, it's alright to refine them every once in a while, but one needs to look at the risks of being "dated". The Broncos, for example, (although they won two Super Bowls in their current duds) are starting to look that way.

However, these are small opinions. Nothing too serious.

fair enuf, I havnt had anyone not like the red, tho it doesn't say titans at all. But, concepts mean something new. My main goal was trashing the shoulder panels. I'm supeised u like my colts, I felt that one was up for the most criticsm

temp.png

I usually do not like modern designs but I like these except the Colts...kinda boring. I liked the Texans one second the Titans first. I liked the Jags until the Bengals comparison...good call. But these were all done first class and very clean no matter the esthetics. Keep em commin'!

The Colt's uni's are cool. I don't like the back jersey maybe make it grey. I like the Texan's those are nice. I wouldn't change a thing to them. The Jag's uni's are ok. I was thinking about the claw marks what if you made them red. That would really make the uniforms infamous. I am a Titan fan, I like the concept it is creative. I woudn't want them wearing it on the field. Good job with the concept.

A few thoughts:

~ The Colts are too modern, almost Arena League-ish on a few levels. Colts are all about tradition, as with the Bears, Packers, and Raiders.

~ There's too many teams with white helmets these days. I'd prefer the Texans to keep the navy blue domes.

~ Also, I like things that can stick with and help identify a team over a period of time. Sure, it's alright to refine them every once in a while, but one needs to look at the risks of being "dated". The Broncos, for example, (although they won two Super Bowls in their current duds) are starting to look that way.

However, these are small opinions. Nothing too serious.

Actually those Colts uniforms look like the 1952-55 uniforms that predated the current and familiar look that we are used to seeing.

NikeTalk.gif

You've got my vote on the Titans and Texans. However, my beef is with the Jags and Colts. I think the black striping on the jade and white uniform doesn't look finished. Maybe if there is a way to blend the gold into it, you may have something. And the Colts uniform looks alright, but like aerodynamix said, it looks too arena-ish. But, you've got something going there.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived