NFL training camp jerseys

Jezus_Ghoti

Since this stuff comes up every year, I figured I would get it started. To begin, a few practice jerseys that look really good.

In theory it should look awful, but I think the Redskins could actually pull off a yellow alt. These look good. (And yes, they are playing dodgeball.)

redskinsdodgeball.jpg

Last year, many of us agreed that the Titans look better in light blue. It seems like the team agreed, since they made the switch. I think you could also argue that they look better without shoulder yokes.

07_29086.jpg

Finally, since it's gonna come up for sure, the Bucaneers use a different number font for their training camp jerseys. I don't know if they are for sure using it again this year, but they probably will. It will NOT be used for their actual game jerseys.

53303281.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally, since it's gonna come up for sure, the Bucaneers use a different number font for their training camp jerseys. I don't know if they are for sure using it again this year, but they probably will. It will NOT be used for their actual game jerseys.

Thanks for making the pre-emptive strike on that one.

^_^

^_^

While we're at it, can we discuss the green dot again????

^_^

I'd be tempted to lay some coin that somebody will bring it up anyway.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

^_^

So that Bucs jersey...

I just wanna know if the PRACTICE jersey number font is the same used in its wordmark. Looks like it is, and makes for horrible looking numbers.

^_^

The Bucs got rid of their vertical arching names on teh back !1!!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The Ravens use game quality jerseys, even the QB's red jerseys.

The little patch is the "arm & hammer" given to players that attended 85% of off season team workouts.

ravensFlacco.png

ravensSmith.png

ravensarmhammer.png

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Last year, many of us agreed that the Titans look better in light blue. It seems like the team agreed, since they made the switch. I think you could also argue that they look better without shoulder yokes.

07_29086.jpg

The one thing this picture does provide is proof of how good the only unused uni combo (light blue/white) looks.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

The Ravens use game quality jerseys, even the QB's red jerseys.

The little patch is the "arm & hammer" given to players that attended 85% of off season team workouts.

ravensFlacco.png

ravensSmith.png

ravensarmhammer.png

HAY GUYS WEHN DID TEH RAVESNS ADD RED TO THERE'RE JSERSIES? I LOEV IT, TEHY LOOK LIKE THE FLACONS LOL MIKE VCICK

Welcome to DrunjFlix

HAY GUYS WEHN DID TEH RAVESNS ADD RED TO THERE'RE JSERSIES? I LOEV IT, TEHY LOOK LIKE THE FLACONS LOL MIKE VCICK

Your Humor = Fail.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Your Life = Fail.

FYP.

Are you sure that worked out how you intended it to?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

^_^

So that Bucs jersey...

I just wanna know if the PRACTICE jersey number font is the same used in its wordmark. Looks like it is, and makes for horrible looking numbers.

Yup same font, Romulan Falcon.

Romulan.png

So that Bucs jersey...

Romulan.png

That's the freeware version, my friend.

The real version of what the Buccaneers use is called Totally Gothic. (For what it's worth, several later editions of Mortal Kombat also use that same font.)

Dallas:

stanback_scandricks_minicamp08_360.jpg

Hmmm...matching blues...gee, what a concept! <_<

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

So that Bucs jersey...

Romulan.png

That's the freeware version, my friend.

Pretty much the same thing. Either that or Im totally blind. B) On another note I wish I could get a hold of one of those Bucs Practice jerseys.

Dallas:

stanback_scandricks_minicamp08_360.jpg

Hmmm...matching blues...gee, what a concept! <_<

Except the star and stripes on the helmet don't match anything now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived