NFL training camp jerseys

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always wondred why the NFL doesn't sell training camp jerseys. Its not like they aren't interested in aggressively marketing and selling product. It reminds me of back in the late 70s / early 80s when batting practice jerseys first showed up in MLB. Within a few years you saw them in stores. I had a beautiful Nolan Ryan BP jersey... the navy with the rainbow shoulders (on a side note... did the shoulder rainbows on the BP pre-date the ones on the road unis? That's how I remeber it but I could be wrong), and like a fool, I got caught up in early Ebay fever and sold it.

I'd buy a few team's Training camp jersy, and I know I'm not alone.

Wouldn't be much of a stretch from QB practice jerseys to team training camp jerseys. They're selling these on NFLshop.com now:

p4757856reg.jpg

I find it amusing though that this red jersey has a gold outline on the number as if it's on their black jersey...pretty sure the real thing just has plain white numbers.

OK, here's the real thing and it's not even close. No FDL on sleeves, no outline, San Diego-style number outline, no name on back...so the red "QB practice jersey" is just a fashion prop. Silly if you ask me.

IMG_3291.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived