Font Humor!

fiasco!

So when does the thread about who's gonna be the villain in the sequel start?

Funny stuff. The only one I didn't quite get was the Arial. Why a redneck guy? Because of the whole 'poor man's Helvetica' thing?

So when does the thread about who's gonna be the villain in the sequel start?

Funny stuff. The only one I didn't quite get was the Arial. Why a redneck guy? Because of the whole 'poor man's Helvetica' thing?

Well, he was Arial Narrow and was "narrow-minded redneck." There was also Arial Black, portrayed by a man of the African-American persuasion.

I thought the whole comic sans thing was funny because most of my teachers and a bunch of my friends think that comic sans fixes everything, even though its the opposite.

I thought the whole comic sans thing was funny because most of my teachers and a bunch of my friends think that comic sans fixes everything, even though its the opposite.

Same with my MD, wanted it going in a presentation to Tesco's last week. :wacko:

logo.png

" Airplane, 8-Ball, ying-yeng, glasses, Mailbox, ... Open Mailbox !!!"

anyone tried to "translate that???

I can't seem to find the font map that was in Microsoft Works (ha, "Nobody uses Microsoft Works!"), but from typing them out, there is no 8-ball that I can find.

Otherwise, he's saying Q(?)[$., -- although "Mailbox" translated to "please" in his earlier rant.

" Airplane, 8-Ball, ying-yeng, glasses, Mailbox, ... Open Mailbox !!!"

anyone tried to "translate that???

I can't seem to find the font map that was in Microsoft Works (ha, "Nobody uses Microsoft Works!"), but from typing them out, there is no 8-ball that I can find.

Otherwise, he's saying Q(?)[$., -- although "Mailbox" translated to "please" in his earlier rant.

You have way too much free time on your hands. :D

nav-logo.png

heyyy I posted this like 2 days ago in the youtube thread, it got no love there.

your avatar/member title is wicked funny.

[/offtopic]

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Shouldn't the CS on Comic Sans' outfit have been in, well, Comic Sans?

Exactly what I was thinking. I think we could help make the next one much better...maybe not more funny, but more accurate.

• 9 months later...

Archived