Ot: Rob Ray's Potty Mouth

gbasalmon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fusebazell Posted: Feb 28 2004, 01:48 AM

Could somebody please explain to me what is so great about hockey?

What the hell do you want us to say to that? Sorry, but I don't feel the need to defend my favorite sport to you. Why are you even asking that question here? If you don't like hockey then why not just stay out of the conversation. I mean, I could just as easily ask you what's so great about the Cleveland Browns; they suck.

I meant it as a rhetorical question. I didn't want anybody to defend it, personally I find hockey boring. Just as a lot of people on this board don't like basketball. I was just stating my views on hockey. I didn't go out and say hockey sucks or is the worst sport on earth. All I meant to say was, I don't understand why you guys find hockey so interesting. I was just expressing MY opinion on hockey. Normally, I don't, but in this case I did. Why are you going after the Browns? They suck? They are one of the greatest franchises in NFL history. 10 straight championships winning 7 of them. How many other teams have done that? Otto Graham was in a championship game every single season he played. The Browns disbanded a league because of their dominance. So, yes they may not be the best team now, but they also are rebuilding their team, after losing their franchise. Don't tell me the Texans are doing way better then the Browns were at this stage, the Browns had a much worse talent pool to work with.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

I wasn't attacking the Browns man, my point was that I could have but didn't. I respect them as a great historical franchise. Anyway I'm sorry for my mean-spirited posts, I guess I just needed to vent and the Heatley comments set me off. I don't enjoy getting into arguments with people, and I don't plan doing it anymore.

Chaz, you don't know when to shut up do you? A Nineteen year old is going to question the education of a college graduate? I was learning to write long before your Mother and Father made that dreadful decision to get drunk enough to actual want to sleep together, hence 9 months later the world was blessed with someone who just can't stand anyone to have an opinion that differs from his own.

This is not Nazi Germany little buddy, everyone is entitled to have an opinion, even you. Like they say free speech doesn't just cover things you like to hear but also things you don't like to hear.

I visit this forum to see some talented people's logo designs and to periodically get involved in some discussion about said logos or topics posted. If you have an issue with someone's post come up with an intelligent way to express yourself without personal attacks, it certainly doesn't make you any cooler when you knock someone else, it simply makes you seem like a spoiled little brat who has spent his whole life trying to bully others. Well buddy your not gonna intimidate me, I'm not some 15 year old punk in your neighborhood. I was more than willing to let this drop when Tank reprimanded us, but then you continue to take your shots.

I apologize ahead of time to Tank, SyPhi and Chris C. but idiots like you have to be stood up to, or they continue to live their life thinking that the way to get their way is to be the loudest, meanest voice around.

You know a couple posts ago I did not say that you should kill yourself, like you claim, I simply used that to show how idiotic it was of you to say that Snyder is better off dead than Heatley is simply because Heatley now has to handle some adversity in his life. However, the more you speak the more I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad thing.

How's this icon.......

:puke:

Archived