Toronto Raptors Concept

josh_cat_eyes

I was working on an idea for the raptors, and I thought that it needed something else. Although the colors are alot like the hawks used to have or like the pistons now, they are both uncommon color schemes, so I thought i'd give'em it a try. I am also working with a green+red(green obviously replacing the gold/yellow or blue). I need some feedback though to make it work! What do ya think?

Raptors.png

Here is the red+blue that I was thinking of:

Raptors2.png

*EDIT*

Here is a darker color of blue:

Raptors3.png

I really like this one

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

purple and red > all other raptors color schemes.

couldn't agree more!

I like the latest update the best, sadly, the last thing the NBA needs is another blue and red color scheme.

I always have said that a combo or the red, black, and purple would work. Assuming it's mostly red and purple, with black used very minimally.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Blue + Red + White = Pistons look-a-like though it looks nice ...

I am a fan of the red , gold and black , no team with that colour scheme currently so if the colours can be tweaked to a stronger bolder red you have a winner

roasters.jpg

I think this is a pretty sweet color combo. Sorry for the thread jack.

First thing that came to my mind was Arsenal Toronto.

But I've always been a fan of the light blue and a maroonish/purpleish combo. That's why I say the Rapids and West Ham U have the best look in all of soccer.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I have another update, I gave up on the blue, because as you guy said, even though it looks nice, it is VERY over used. I feel I have a strong Red, Gold, & Charcol theme now:

Raptors3-3.png

And also just as a note, I can not find any good basketball jerseys to work with, but basically the jerseys would be pretty much the same, only with the added colors.

Home Jersey:

Colors: Red replaces White, Charcol replaces Black, Gold replaces White & Silver.

Wordmark: Same as shown mid left side, minus the word Toronto. (Replaces Current Arched RAPTORS wordmark)

Font: Same player font as current, Color; Charcol. Same number font as current, Color; Charcol, Outine; Gold.

Logo Placement: Top left logo replaces logo on back of neck, Bottom left logo replaces logo on side of shorts.

Road: Same as home with respective colors.

Logos:

Official Primary Logo: Top left logo with workmark below as seen above.

Official Alternate Logo: Top right logo with wordmark below as seen above.

Official Secondary Logos: Bottom Logos

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

oddly enuff, the colors feel Calgary-ish ;)

works well for me, but i just think the charcoal is flattening it a bit and not allowing for much depth among the colors, esp. since u dont have a white at all either...uve got 3 mid-value colors

i believe ur on the right track here tho.

oddly enuff, the colors feel Calgary-ish ;)

works well for me, but i just think the charcoal is flattening it a bit and not allowing for much depth among the colors, esp. since u dont have a white at all either...uve got 3 mid-value colors

i believe ur on the right track here tho.

Should I have white in it? I just found it hard to balance 4 colors. Should I maybe replace the charcol with a lighter color like white?

Archived