NHL Redesign

jake22

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For this concept I used an old sabre-toothed tiger logo I made for somebody on here that they didn't end up using. I think it works well with the team. I went for over the top uniforms for home and away, but tried to simplify them and add a new touch for the alternate. I was just trying for the home and away to be different in the NHL. Enjoy.

preds_reg2.png

pred_alt.png

Next teams:

Washington Capitals or Columbus Blue Jackets.

Colors:

Black, Thrasher Ice Blue, Oilers' Copper.

For this concept I used an old sabre-toothed tiger logo I made for somebody on here that they didn't end up using. I think it works well with the team. I went for over the top uniforms for home and away, but tried to simplify them and add a new touch for the alternate. I was just trying for the home and away to be different in the NHL. Enjoy.

preds_reg2.png

pred_alt.png

Next teams:

Washington Capitals or Columbus Blue Jackets.

Colors:

Black, Thrasher Ice Blue, Oilers' Copper.

You wear the same socks for all three jerseys????LOL I would try but I can't upload the images.

detsig.png

caps1qt2.png

caps2vf5.png

caps3rl6.png

I think it came out pretty good, good colour selection e-ray *thumbs up*.

*Note, yes I did rip Buffalo's squiggly thing, and yes I did half-ass it by not putting shoulder logos/numbers/names.

Next up:

Ottawa or Columbus with:

coloursbc1.png

Avalanche Burgundy, White, Rangers Royal Blue, Minnesota Wheat

espnsignq8.png

caps1qt2.png

caps2vf5.png

caps3rl6.png

*Note, yes I did rip Buffalo's squiggly thing, and yes I did half-ass it by not putting shoulder logos/numbers/names.

Next up:

Ottawa or Columbus with:

coloursbc1.png

Thank you, but right after I picked those colors I looked back at the first page of this series and saw somebody picked the same exact colors but substituted dark green for black...so they get a thumbs up from me. Nice concept BTW.

caps1qt2.png

caps2vf5.png

caps3rl6.png

Next up:

Ottawa or Columbus with:

coloursbc1.png

I love the third jersey

caps1qt2.png

caps2vf5.png

caps3rl6.png

I absolutely love this! Especially because you used their shoulder logo, which is my favorite logo in all of sports. Yes that sounds dramatic, but it's true. I love the "W" shape and the shape of the Capitol Building in the negative space. Anyway, these colors and this uni go perfectly together.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

First off, I reall am a huge fan of the Senators' updated 2-d logo, so I used it to help make my primary. Also, even though the current Ottawa character is a Centurian, I had trouble coming up with something to represent a "senator." I think it came out alright, but is so...un-tough compared to the Centurian. Also, the silver color I had to use is very close to white so on the uniforms I did, the only white I used is the white base of the light uniform; the rest is the silver.

Anyway, here are the Senators in the colors given:

sens_concept_logos.png

sens_concept_dark.png

sens_concept_light.png

sens_concept_alt.png

Next Up: Tampa Bay Lightning or New York Rangers

Colors: St. Louis Blues Light Blue, Philadelphia Flyers Orange, 1970 Vancouver Canucks Green, Black and White

colors.png

bloodshot.png

Wow, I like that Senators concept. Very nice logos, and the colors even kind of work for the team. The only thing I don't really like is the Copperplate alternate, but thats just because of Copperplate. Nice job on it all, though.

Wow, I like that Senators concept. Very nice logos, and the colors even kind of work for the team. The only thing I don't really like is the Copperplate alternate, but thats just because of Copperplate. Nice job on it all, though.

I used the Copperplate because I thought it kinda fit with the theme of a Romanesque Senator as the primary logo. I rarely use it as a font, but, to me anyway, it had the right feel.

bloodshot.png

Archived