jake22

NHL Redesign

Very nice, RH. The numbers on the alternate might blend into the stripe a little bit other than that I like this. Very original, and it fits a team like that. Oh, and you stole a color I have been wanting to use this whole time, Electric Green!

Alternate:

sjalt.jpg

I LOVE the main crest on the alternate jersey. Looks fantastic!

islandersfinal.png

next teams : minnesota wild or calgary flames

colors: anaheim ducks orange, montreal canadiens red , new york rangers blue, white

seriously, lets not let this die

More of an NFL guy myself, don't know much about hockey jerseys and stuff, but sure I'll give it a shot.

I call Wild. I'll get it up ASAP.

Ahh... Sorry, I won't be able to do this, unfortunately I'm going to be busy with work and school for the next couple of days, but if someone wants to try this go ahead. Or I could try to have this up sometime this week, but I won't be sure when and I can't really promise anything.

Again I apologize, but I'll be pretty busy for the next few days.

One Calgary redesign, coming up!

calgarystpatrickhl8.th.png

sorry beat you to it.

GO BILLS!!!

Sorry, but that is not the way this thread works. The person who "calls" it gets the team and has at least several days to do thier redesign. Not to mention you did not give the next team or colors for further redesigns.

One Calgary redesign, coming up!

calgarystpatrickhl8.th.png

sorry beat you to it.

GO BILLS!!!

Sorry, but that is not the way this thread works. The person who "calls" it gets the team and has at least several days to do thier redesign. Not to mention you did not give the next team or colors for further redesigns.

not to mention that you only did one jersey, go read the first post (that has all the rules)

your work is good just in the wrong place, save it for when the time is right