NHL Redesign

jake22

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the big delay, but here it is...

2948829293_718362a237_b.jpg

i like it but it isn't up to me really.

next is Buffalo or Phoenix with Chicago orange, Columbus silver, and LA purple or Minnesota dark red, Hartford silver, black, and white

next is Buffalo or Phoenix with Chicago orange, Columbus silver, and LA purple or Minnesota dark red, Hartford silver, black, and white

Barfalo with the second set of colours.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Erm, does anyone have the link to the website that has all the teams' colours? I can't find a link for it anywhere, and even Google isn't being helpful in locating it.

(And yes, it's probably right under my nose lol)

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

what are you talking about?

is that even fair that you did it? let's see someone else's artistic view.

you qwoted yourself, but i assume your talking to me.

i never said that he couldnt but the poing of this topic is to do every NHL team, and they have already been done.

if he still wants to do them then great he can and it will be accepted and put onto the arcive, but i want to complete every team so i think we should move on.

and i really dont think you should be a person to use the words "artistic view" because the jerseys above are just a lame recoloring of the pics on sportslogos.net.

your calgery jersey was very cool, and this, im sorry but it looks very half assed.

no offence of corse

Talk about veering off course.

Somebody needs to figure out where this went wrong and fix it. And everybody needs to read the guidelines again. Seriously, after all this time even I forgot what to do.

you qwoted yourself, but i assume your talking to me.

i never said that he couldnt but the poing of this topic is to do every NHL team, and they have already been done.

if he still wants to do them then great he can and it will be accepted and put onto the arcive, but i want to complete every team so i think we should move on.

and i really dont think you should be a person to use the words "artistic view" because the jerseys above are just a lame recoloring of the pics on sportslogos.net.

your calgery jersey was very cool, and this, im sorry but it looks very half assed.

no offence of corse

You tell em, boss. Especially since jake22 would never just recolor something and call it a concept. :upside:

(I'm just kidding, don't get mad)

And, dude...I could barely decipher that last post. You could just go back and correct you spelling before you post something, sometimes. Just...maybe?

sorry im gunna keep spelling bad cuz it pisses u off

this is post number one...

please read this before you make your own rules

OldRamsFan thought of a great idea a while ago with the NFL, then GetCrunk did the MLB.

So now it is time for the NHL!

It is simple how this works, I will start it off by saying you can choose between 2 teams with a set of colors that I pick out (from any team, from any league). Then someone calls the team and does it within a few days. If you call doing a team stick to your word and really do it, and only call a team if you can complete them in 3-5 days or less so this keeps moving along. Then when you are done, post the team that did not get done before yours and another reaming team of your choice along with your own choice of colors.

You should make 3 jerseys for your team, a home, road, and alternate (you do not have to stick to the teams style, you can even make your own logos if you would like). It would be good to use a RBK edge template but if not that’s ok too.

Here is a link to some templates if you don't already have them.

Mediafire

also, here are all the curent nhl font for paint.

Roger Clement's NHL Numbers

sorry im gunna keep spelling bad cuz it pisses u off

this is post number one...

please read this before you make your own rules

OldRamsFan thought of a great idea a while ago with the NFL, then GetCrunk did the MLB.

So now it is time for the NHL!

It is simple how this works, I will start it off by saying you can choose between 2 teams with a set of colors that I pick out (from any team, from any league). Then someone calls the team and does it within a few days. If you call doing a team stick to your word and really do it, and only call a team if you can complete them in 3-5 days or less so this keeps moving along. Then when you are done, post the team that did not get done before yours and another reaming team of your choice along with your own choice of colors.

You should make 3 jerseys for your team, a home, road, and alternate (you do not have to stick to the teams style, you can even make your own logos if you would like). It would be good to use a RBK edge template but if not that?s ok too.

Here is a link to some templates if you don't already have them.

Mediafire

also, here are all the curent nhl font for paint.

Roger Clement's NHL Numbers

Alright Jake, do you mind giving me two team choices that haven't been done so I can pick one and get this show on the road? I had Buffalo half-done, but I didn't realize someone had already done it.

:wacko:

My god this is on a one-way track to the graveyard...

Nah, just someone got confused and posted options that had already been done. It's not a big deal, we just have to back-track a bit and use teams that haven't already been done.

:wacko:

My god this is on a one-way track to the graveyard...

Nah, just someone got confused and posted options that had already been done. It's not a big deal, we just have to back-track a bit and use teams that haven't already been done.

I'm just assuming we're in for a Jake22 explosion... :P

Hi, how are you?

Archived