NHL Redesign

jake22

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry im gunna keep spelling bad cuz it pisses u off

this is post number one...

please read this before you make your own rules

OldRamsFan thought of a great idea a while ago with the NFL, then GetCrunk did the MLB.

So now it is time for the NHL!

It is simple how this works, I will start it off by saying you can choose between 2 teams with a set of colors that I pick out (from any team, from any league). Then someone calls the team and does it within a few days. If you call doing a team stick to your word and really do it, and only call a team if you can complete them in 3-5 days or less so this keeps moving along. Then when you are done, post the team that did not get done before yours and another reaming team of your choice along with your own choice of colors.

You should make 3 jerseys for your team, a home, road, and alternate (you do not have to stick to the teams style, you can even make your own logos if you would like). It would be good to use a RBK edge template but if not that?s ok too.

Here is a link to some templates if you don't already have them.

Mediafire

also, here are all the curent nhl font for paint.

Roger Clement's NHL Numbers

Alright Jake, do you mind giving me two team choices that haven't been done so I can pick one and get this show on the road? I had Buffalo half-done, but I didn't realize someone had already done it.

you can do buffalo if you want still or

you can go to the first post and pick any team in red that hasnt been done

but still use the colors he picked:

Chicago orange, Columbus silver, and LA purple or Minnesota dark red, Hartford silver, black, and white

and at the end just pick two new teams and new colors.

No point in having duplicate teams.

I'll do the Kings using the first set of colours.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I'll post both, then. Estimated time of arrival is 20 minutes.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

Kings in Orange, Purple, Silver, Black and White.

v777k6.jpg

Sabres in Red, Silver, Black and White.

289vlfk.jpg

Next up is the St Louis Blues or the Carolina Hurricanes in electric green (old CBJ logo), Cream (Queec Bulldogs pants), midnight blue (Oilers) and black.

Kings in Orange, Purple, Silver, Black and White.

v777k6.jpg

Sabres in Red, Silver, Black and White.

289vlfk.jpg

Next up is the St Louis Blues or the Carolina Hurricanes in electric green (old CBJ logo), Cream (Queec Bulldogs pants), midnight blue (Oilers) and black.

i like the kings there more than in real life. that should be their new cholor scheme.

i'll take the 'canes.

• 2 weeks later...
next is the caps in team canada red, white and black or st. louis with the basic color's of the rainbow.
Then when you are done, post the team that did not get done before yours and another reaming team of your choice along with your own choice of colors.

That means name the team you passed up (St. Louis), a new team that hasn't been done yet (Caps have been done, refer to the first post), and one color scheme (3,4,5 colors including Black and White). That means the color scheme is used for whichever team is picked.

So wait, we're now doing concepts with a set of SEVEN colors. If I understand correctly you mean the standard "ROY G. BIV" colors of the rainbow. So Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet in the same concept?

This is just crazy... :wacko:

I agree that is just to many colors. new max is 4 plus black and white.

-------------------------------------

First i want to say sorry to any blues fan or hockey fan for that matter.

Shortly after the color swich the blues moved to san francisco

home

blueshome.png

away

bluesroad.png

alt

bluesalt.png

Next up (this is how it is done) (this time i am picking 2 new teams only because there was not a previous team that i did not pick) (the next person to go, please put the team you do not use on the next up option)

Atlanta Thrashers or Florida Panthers using

tampa rays light blue, world series 2008 green, la angles blue, old nhl orange, white, black (remember you can use any color, not just nhl)

yyy.png

nothing personal tword evendar but please do it the right way in the future

how am i doing it wrong? the whole idea about this topic is creativity and fun. why do there have to be so many guidelines to something as simple as making a fake jersey that no one will wear except in the case of my sabres whom will probably take the worst looking one in which we would then miss the buffaslug. just have fun with it. don't be so serious. it's not like if this was your job where you have to be so stiff about everything. just loosen it up. (not offended by comment, just making a point.)

and p.s.-it's evAndar

how am i doing it wrong? the whole idea about this topic is creativity and fun. why do there have to be so many guidelines to something as simple as making a fake jersey that no one will wear except in the case of my sabres whom will probably take the worst looking one in which we would then miss the buffaslug. just have fun with it. don't be so serious. it's not like if this was your job where you have to be so stiff about everything. just loosen it up. (not offended by comment, just making a point.)

and p.s.-it's evAndar

It's his thread, first off. Secondly, if you actually follow the instructions, this is a lot more fun for all the other participants.

And seeing asyou didn't call anything, I'm taking the Thrashers.

There is literally zero effort put into some of these. Would be so much cooler if people actually took time with their concepts.

For the most part, I do agree with you. Wait til you see my new Thrashers one, though- should restore some faith.

There is literally zero effort put into some of these. Would be so much cooler if people actually took time with their concepts.

I feel exactly the same. Most of these are just paint-by-numbers concepts that lack any originality or creativity.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived