NBA Schedule release

NYBadshah1

So I got my Blazers season ticket welcome kit today, and was wondering if anyone knew when the schedule is going to be released.

The Blazers released their preseason schedule, and apparently an X-Mas Day game is already known (Magic-Hornets). Usually it's released around this time, but I think it was delayed a few days because of the Sonics move to OKC.

Just looking to see if anyone has any info. Thanks.

So I got my Blazers season ticket welcome kit today, and was wondering if anyone knew when the schedule is going to be released.

The Blazers released their preseason schedule, and apparently an X-Mas Day game is already known (Magic-Hornets). Usually it's released around this time, but I think it was delayed a few days because of the Sonics move to OKC.

Just looking to see if anyone has any info. Thanks.

It should be out be the end of the week.

NBA scheduler, Matt Winick comments on his status

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Well, the Hawks have one national game (against the Celtics at home, SURPRISE!) and another potential national game in March against Dallas.

Oh well. At least that's one game that I'll get to see from a different point of view.

lol @ ABC showing the same 10 teams all year on their schedule.

Well, the Hawks have one national game (against the Celtics at home, SURPRISE!) and another potential national game in March against Dallas.

Oh well. At least that's one game that I'll get to see from a different point of view.

lol @ ABC showing the same 10 teams all year on their schedule.

I'd say that is a surprise, seeing as the Hawks had 0 national games last year. They more than made up for it in the playoffs, though. It still baffles me that not every team plays on national TV at least once. I think there were 6 or 7 last year who didn't play on national TV at all.

The ABC thing is hilarious and tragic at the same time. They have 19 games, but only book ten teams (SA, PHX, BOS, LAL, DAL, CLE, DET, MIA, HOU, NO)? I guess those are the teams everyone wants to see...

Oh, I am super excited. I spent an hour at work just looking over the schedule and putting it in my Outlook. Interestingly enough, the two games I was most looking forward to (Knicks-fav. team, and OKC-spent my teenagerhood in Seattle) are back to back in February. Should be alot of fun!

This is why I think that the NBA ought put in a rule that says a team may only play on national television ten times in the regular season. There's 144 scheduled national TV games, so this would balance things out slightly.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived