The Bank Gothic Witch Hunt

Audiodrama

Wow! That new Chipotle logo is 10,000 times better than the old one, and it is still the same general design. Never been there or seen one in person, but this is a great rebrand.

If you consider yourself to be the "artist" type, like myself, you may be familiar with the name Prismacolor. For those who are not, it's a brand line of various art supplies/tools.

Yup...they're guilty too...

Prismacolor_Logo_4C.jpg

prismacolor_pencil_prof_set_120.jpg

[sHAMELESS PLUG]For what it's worth, Prismacolor's charcoal and colored pastel sticks are absolutely some of the best art tools I've ever used! And we're talking over the course of seven years now. I really like their colored pencils, too.[/sHAMELESS PLUG]

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The end credits for the new Star Trek movie are in a 3-D rendered Bank Gothic.

Oddly, J.J. Abrams uses three different fonts for superimposed text in this movie: the "classic" Star Trek font from the original TV series for the main title sequence, Futura Black BT during the film proper (i.e. for "Iowa", "Vulcan" and "Three Years Later"), and Bank Gothic for the end credits.

CCSLC signature.png

Well, to be fair, Prismacolor has done it half right. Hate the box logo but the underline logo on top is great. The box neds to be all black with that logo. Truthfully, almost any font could make that look good, though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived