NFL uniform change! tada!

GoDawgs08

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaguars pants now feature a bold black stripe with gold and teal outline, which is a swap of last years pants. I dont dig more black.

Yeah, Vic on Jaguars.com brought this up on his "Ask Vic" column earlier this off season. He agreed with you and so do I. Don't phase out the teal! I don't like. Not a major change but a change I don't like. I will have pics up soon.

I think that it looks nice. I always thought that the Jaguars had a good looking uni although I'm not a fan of the monochrome black. In that same manner I don't think that I'd be a fan of a gold alterante jersey and that goes for the Saints and 49ers as well. Didn't they have a set of teal pants at some point in their collection? Maybe bring those back with the black jersey?

no they worse teal pants often until around 2003 when black pants came in and they had plenty of combos. then they switched and tweaked some more and threw the teal out.

They have never worn teal pants on the field........NEVER.

Their away number use to be teal but that is it.

no they worse teal pants often until around 2003 when black pants came in and they had plenty of combos. then they switched and tweaked some more and threw the teal out.

Yeah I'd like to see a game action pic of these teal pants since they worse them often.

You sure seem authoritative about something you obviously know nothing about.

As for this change - downgrade. The old pants were perfect with their home jerseys. Now the jerseys look out of place for being teal based.

I think that it looks a little better, but frankly, I probably would not have noticed have noticed this if you didn't point it out. No hopefully they will put a stripe on their black pants.

The new pants are a slight downgrade, but it's really only noticeable when shown side-by-side with the old pants. It's not nearly as bad as ditching the pants stripes on the black pants or the teal numbers on the road jerseys, though.

Archived