Madden's photoshop'd cover

fkaKrock5cent

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty amazing stuff, although it did make it easier that he was already wearing a green jersey with a block 4.

Doesn't top when they photoshopped the entire new falcons identity onto Vick for the '04 edition.

Pretty amazing stuff, although it did make it easier that he was already wearing a green jersey with a block 4.

Doesn't top when they photoshopped the entire new falcons identity onto Vick for the '04 edition.

:shocked: I had no idea that was PhotoShopped!

Back on topic, that cover looks great!

Sigs are for sissies.

Does anyone know what kind of material/paper they print on for the covers? I have a PS3 version, am a huge Jets fan, but I don't want to print that amazing cover on just any piece of paper. The covers feel like magazine covers, but does anyone know for sure?

duck_sig.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of material/paper they print on for the covers? I have a PS3 version, am a huge Jets fan, but I don't want to print that amazing cover on just any piece of paper. The covers feel like magazine covers, but does anyone know for sure?

It's probably a thin chromacote (sp?) paper. Not the thick cardstocked chromcote.

It's probably a thin chromacote (sp?) paper. Not the thick cardstocked chromcote.

8 pt Kromekote text is my best guess.

When you've already "painted" the image is it really that hard to photoshop a jersey onto it?

I'm not saying its not a skill, but if the image itself is already a painting, changing jerseys isn't that big of a deal.

I think if you look closely at the last two covers, the colors, contrasts, and smoothness of the photo is just too perfect to be a untouched photograph.

:shocked: I had no idea that was PhotoShopped!

That's a shock to me. I just thought that he did a photoshoot in the new uniforms. But I guess if that was a photoshop, that's the best damn photoshop I've ever seen.

Not to mention both teams have a similar logo involving a big oval.

What I find interesting is they can do an amazing job photoshopping Favre into his new uniform, but they do a horrible job of uniforms in the game. It amazes me. Why can't they take this time on the uniforms in the game?

Really, im not that impressed. it is a great job, but its really not that hard to do. especially since the unis are so similar to begin with.

bucco knows that a jersey change isnt the hardest thing to do. they just had to make the green a bit lighter, and add white in some areas. and then theres the patches. the helmet is in a common position to find reference pics.

idk, i would like to see what it would hae been like had he been traded to the Bucs. then i would be more impressed.

but like i said, good job on this one. EA finally got something right on madden. although i won be buying it.

NCAA Football 4 EVER!

Picture21.png

Really, im not that impressed. it is a great job, but its really not that hard to do. especially since the unis are so similar to begin with.

bucco knows that a jersey change isnt the hardest thing to do. they just had to make the green a bit lighter, and add white in some areas. and then theres the patches. the helmet is in a common position to find reference pics.

idk, i would like to see what it would hae been like had he been traded to the Bucs. then i would be more impressed.

but like i said, good job on this one. EA finally got something right on madden. although i won be buying it.

NCAA Football 4 EVER!

if you look at them side by side, they have had to do an awful lot more than you outline above.

reckon they would have had someone repose the jersey and comp some of the neck etc onto the old

shots.

on the subject of switching colours of things:

just did the lips on the new santogold video. so spent a couple of days trying to match wallpaper texture onto

the backing singers lips. theres only about 8s of it in total but if you look closely you might catch it,

Santogold - Lights Out

on the subject of switching colours of things:

just did the lips on the new santogold video. so spent a couple of days trying to match wallpaper texture onto

the backing singers lips. theres only about 8s of it in total but if you look closely you might catch it,

Santogold - Lights Out

As i clicked the link the vid also came on NME Tv. :shocked: freaky.

logo.png

This would make sense, except for the fact that the only 4 that is common between the 2 jerseys is the one on the front, which is almost completely covered up by the EA logo. The block 4 on the sleeve wasn't there on the Packers uniform since the Packers have sleeve stripes and put the TV numbers on the shoulders.

Archived