Madden's photoshop'd cover

fkaKrock5cent

Really, im not that impressed. it is a great job, but its really not that hard to do. especially since the unis are so similar to begin with.

bucco knows that a jersey change isnt the hardest thing to do. they just had to make the green a bit lighter, and add white in some areas. and then theres the patches. the helmet is in a common position to find reference pics.

idk, i would like to see what it would hae been like had he been traded to the Bucs. then i would be more impressed.

but like i said, good job on this one. EA finally got something right on madden. although i won be buying it.

NCAA Football 4 EVER!

They use the same color green.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty amazing stuff, although it did make it easier that he was already wearing a green jersey with a block 4.

This would make sense, except for the fact that the only 4 that is common between the 2 jerseys is the one on the front, which is almost completely covered up by the EA logo. The block 4 on the sleeve wasn't there on the Packers uniform since the Packers have sleeve stripes and put the TV numbers on the shoulders.

still. id be more impressed if it were the bengals or something completely different.

To those who have already printed it...

How the heck do you have it scaled to actually be the same size as the original cover? In Acrobat, it's about 2/3 the size, and thus far I've only been able to capture the image and print as a scaled image in photoshop. Is there a way to import into illustrator, or is there something I haven't thought of?

VmWIn6B.png

How the heck do you have it scaled to actually be the same size as the original cover? In Acrobat, it's about 2/3 the size, and thus far I've only been able to capture the image and print as a scaled image in photoshop. Is there a way to import into illustrator, or is there something I haven't thought of?

Why not just open the PDF in Illustrator? PDFs are completely editable in Illustrator.

Wade-sig.png

When you've already "painted" the image is it really that hard to photoshop a jersey onto it?

I'm not saying its not a skill, but if the image itself is already a painting, changing jerseys isn't that big of a deal.

I think if you look closely at the last two covers, the colors, contrasts, and smoothness of the photo is just too perfect to be a untouched photograph.

i agree w Pat, they're one of the kings in the business of skinning mesh textures... it shouldn't be that hard to put him in any uni.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Why not just open the PDF in Illustrator? PDFs are completely editable in Illustrator.

ok what do us non- PDF illustrators use. I get it up in Acrobat and i have the same probolom. i dont have any of this fancy stuff. i have paint :P

Completely editable? The PDF is made up of both raster and vector elements. I wonder if the acrobat settings are scaling the file down.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Completely editable? The PDF is made up of both raster and vector elements. I wonder if the acrobat settings are scaling the file down.

The raster images in the PDF aren't exactly in high resolution to begin with. A slight resize isn't going to make it look any worse. And I highly doubt any of the casual gamers in here are going to use a production-level printer to expose the decreased quality of Brett Favre.

Wade-sig.png

The raster images in the PDF aren't exactly in high resolution to begin with. A slight resize isn't going to make it look any worse. And I highly doubt any of the casual gamers in here are going to use a production-level printer to expose the decreased quality of Brett Favre.

I was challenging your claim of completely editable. Many think that just because a file is PDF means it's vector and can be scaled. This cover would be more of a photoshop task.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

And proud of it! :D

Just pray that Brady doesn't get an actual injury to that phantom right shoulder now.

Or the right foot/ankle, same injury he aggravated in the AFC Championship. Word has it that it's still bugging him a little.

I'm not Patriots fan, but I'd have much rather seen him on the cover of Madden. And not because I believe in curses or anything -- Brady's just the best player in the game and has done far more for the Pats than Bret can do for the Jets.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived