Sanford Mask Design

Brass

Well, I figured I would try to enter the Curtis Sanford Mask contest that the Canucks are having and here is my concept, done entirely by hand.

SanfordMaskPNG.png

I included the seal of Vancouver, as well as the flag attached to a hockey stick on each side of the mask. C&C welcome!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Is that their template, or yours? It's really tough to get a good idea of what the finished product would look like with that template.

I guess your design is OK, if not remarkable. I'd be careful about putting the seal where you did, because the holes in the mask really make it look odd. Maybe pick another flag (BC, Canada, or even VAN again) and mirror the other one.

EDIT: Upon further review, the seal def. has to go. It obscures the tree tops and just makes them look like green splotches.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is that their template, or yours? It's really tough to get a good idea of what the finished product would look like with that template.

I guess your design is OK, if not remarkable. I'd be careful about putting the seal where you did, because the holes in the mask really make it look odd. Maybe pick another flag (BC, Canada, or even VAN again) and mirror the other one.

EDIT: Upon further review, the seal def. has to go. It obscures the tree tops and just makes them look like green splotches.

That's their template. I'm not a fan of it either.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't know if this is a good thing by the Canucks or a desperate attempt to get some buzz going that will take the attention away from their not so stellar off-season.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I don't know if this is a good thing by the Canucks or a desperate attempt to get some buzz going that will take the attention away from their not so stellar off-season.

They'll have plenty of attention thrust upon them when their goalie dies from a slapper to the mouth because the team made him a helmet that didn't include a cage.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They'll have plenty of attention thrust upon them when their goalie dies from a slapper to the mouth because the team made him a helmet that didn't include a cage.

Don't worry, he never plays.

As for the mask, its alright could use a little more trees on the bottom. Like BBTV said the seal needs to go, as does the the flag and stick, I just dont think they add anything. I'm not reall liking the use of the VC logo consider that the logo isn't used on anything. You could maybe try incorporating the Ocean somehow.

Archived