Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

All TSN, all the time

Canada will soon be up to four national English language sports networks. Depending on whether or not you count The Score as a real sports network I guess. <_<

Link

TSN2-WebBanner-300x250b.jpg

Considering the amount of things TSN has the rights to these days, this is good news and more options.

Also known as "The Deuce, Eh?"

Great news, I hope they will have sportscentre on that one when freakin F1 is on at 7 AM and you can't catch up on your sports.

About time.

Sounds a heckuva lot better than advertising events on "TSN Alternate Feed".

Can't wait for this so i'm pretty sure this is the end of the TSN Alternate Channel right

Wouldnt it be cool if TSN2 could try to televise live AHL games if so? I do hope so but will see what will happen once August 29th roll around and TSN2 is on the air finally....

What i like to see his coverage of NCAA Football and Basketball as for the football i hope it's not just Bowl Games and the Basketball is new

Wouldnt it be cool if TSN2 could try to televise live AHL games if so? I do hope so but will see what will happen once August 29th roll around and TSN2 is on the air finally....

The Score shows AHL games.

I heard Sportsnet is coming with Sportsnet 2...

I don't see why they'd bother. They don't really have the rights to enough programming to make it worthwhile. And with their regional model, they sort of have five channels already. Or is it four?

Personally, I would love to see some European club soccer on TSN 2. Though I guess maybe Setanta has all the rights, I'm not sure.

I think it's only Toronto Marlies games though

They don't show other ones because the ratings would be really low, except for maybe Hamilton and Manitoba.

They don't show other ones because the ratings would be really low, except for maybe Hamilton and Manitoba.

Didn't Sportsnet show some Moose games i know the showed the All-Star Game when it was at the MTS Centre?

Canada will soon be up to four national English language sports networks. Depending on whether or not you count The Score as a real sports network I guess. <_<

Link

TSN2-WebBanner-300x250b.jpg

Considering their resources, there's nothing wrong with the Score.

Also, there had better be a goddamned HD feed.

Here's to hoping Canada's TSN2 doesn't go through the silly "let's look edgy" vibe that ESPN2 (nee espn2) suffered through in its early years.

Yeah, here's some early espn2 footage to make my point ...

Here's to hoping Canada's TSN2 doesn't go through the silly "let's look edgy" vibe that ESPN2 (nee espn2) suffered through in its early years.

Yeah, here's some early espn2 footage to make my point ...

That's one quick punter he made Bama look like a Bantam team but i see your point of espn2's silliness ''the bottom line 2'' WTF??

Didn't Sportsnet show some Moose games i know the showed the All-Star Game when it was at the MTS Centre?

I think you are right, but their isn't much AHL games on TV.

Sportsnet shows more CHL games then AHL.

Sportsnet shows more CHL games then AHL.

Well the CHL is much more exciting -- and I wouldn't be surprised if it costs a lot less to get those rights

Also known as "The Deuce, Eh?"

Is "le Huit" to be stood up soon afterward?