Browns brown pants.

Elfman

The Browns Alternate is based on the uniform change (Numbers on the side of the helmet.) that came in 1957, which is also the year that they drafted Jim Brown.

There is a rumor going around that there will be a change to plain White Helmet* to honor the Browns AAFC (All-American Football Conference, which lasted from 1946 to 1949.) Teams. The AAFC is where the Browns & 49ers came from. The Browns won all four League Titles and in 1948, went undefeated 25 years before the Dolphins did it in '72.)

motley_sm.jpg

Marion Motley.

*The Browns also wore White Helmets for Day Games only during their first season in the NFL in 1950. There was a rule that year where teams couldn't wear white, silver or metallic gold helmets during night games. This is where the use of the Orange Helmets started.

First time I saw that photo, I thought Marion Motley was carrying his shoe. :lol:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The reborn Browns have the No. 1 choice.

Do they take Kentucky's Tin Couch,

Oregon's Akili Smith, or...?

The best selection here for the long-term would have been "C. The drunken fatass in the background done up like a dog."

Literally LOL'd at that one. Excellent!

Don't fortget the promising defensive stud Courtney Brown at No. 1 in 2000...lol :rolleyes:

Found this from Cleveland Plain Dealer Browns beat writer Tony Grossi.

"Hey, Tony: Please tell me that the Browns got the message and will not wear those pants ever again. -- Mark Loughridge, City not identified.

Hey, John: Some in the organization have speculated on an all-brown ensemble. I just don't get it."

Looks like will be getting the all brown BROWN OUT sometime this year.

My guess is week 2 for Sunday Night Football.

Here's the link.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...swers_y_14.html

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

"Hey, Tony: Please tell me that the Browns got the message and will not wear those pants ever again. -- Mark Loughridge, City not identified.

Hey, John: Some in the organization have speculated on an all-brown ensemble. I just don't get it."

Here's the link.

Bizarre. Wonder if that speculation was before the exhibition debacle or afterwards?

And who's John? :P

Here's the link.

Bizarre. Wonder if that speculation was before the exhibition debacle or afterwards?

And who's John? :P

UGH! PLEASE, NO!!!!

John is obviously someone who posted a question to longtime Browns Beat Writer Tony Grossi.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

Actually, it was Mark who asked him the question. Tony obviously got confused, which is why I used the :P face.

Still wondering if the all-brown speculation was before or after they saw how bad those pants looked on the field.

The way Tony said it I think it was after they wore the brown pants.

By the way I keep hearing how most Browns players liked the brown pants.

If it up to the players I think will see them again this year.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Actually, it was Mark who asked him the question. Tony obviously got confused, which is why I used the :P face.

Still wondering if the all-brown speculation was before or after they saw how bad those pants looked on the field.

The way Tony said it I think it was after they wore the brown pants.

By the way I keep hearing how most Browns players liked the brown pants.

If it up to the players I think will see them again this year.

Which is why, I'll say it again, that players should not be given the choice. Players have consistantly bad taste. Have you ever seen how Shaq dresses in post game interviews? Looks like a newsboy/clown.

Archived