Browns brown pants.

Elfman

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't think you will be seeing the browns wear these after monday

Wanna bet?

The players like them. That's why they are being worn. That's why they will be worn again.

And, they will look good too.

So who are you that you know all about what the players like and dislike? Just saying....

Madden had them in brown pants the last couple of years, now madden scraps it and they decide to bust those out soon?

Keep the fingers crossed, that they add a stripe design, and avoid the "tights" and "leggings" style.

It's for the Madden conspiracists that will insist yet again that EA got the uniforms wrong. :D

LOL. It's like EA just can't win! ^_^

EA always irritates me that they can't put the original 1996 Ravens uniforms in the game. I mean, I know they can't use the logo, but they could at least improvise the with current helmet and have the '96 uniforms as throwbacks. I loved those uniforms sooo much and I hope Baltimore changes their stuff around one day, because I'm getting tired of what we have now.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Wanna bet?

The players like them. That's why they are being worn. That's why they will be worn again.

So who are you that you know all about what the players like and dislike? Just saying....

Maybe somebody who actually read the article in the second post? Just saying.....

MegatronSig2.jpg

Wanna bet?

Maybe somebody who actually read the article in the second post? Just saying.....

FTW.

EA always irritates me that they can't put the original 1996 Ravens uniforms in the game. I mean, I know they can't use the logo, but they could at least improvise the with current helmet and have the '96 uniforms as throwbacks. I loved those uniforms sooo much and I hope Baltimore changes their stuff around one day, because I'm getting tired of what we have now.

ESPN NFL 2k5 had a couple of throwback Raven uniforms that were paired up with the current helmet.

Striped Socks, why not?

The majority, no matter which team it is, think striped socks look stupid.

Except for these two guys:

Clinton Portis:

PH2005111002038.jpg

The late Sean Taylor:

_E7T1106PG.jpg

I knew it wasn't the same Joe Gibbs who came back to the 'Skins in 2004. The old Gibbs would never have let the inmates run the asylum and wear ridiculous stuff like this.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Striped Socks, why not?

Cause its 2008. Striped socks went out of style a couple of decades ago.

Read the comments from the players. The majority, no matter which team it is, think striped socks look stupid.

Haha, you and your sock posts. 256 posts, at least 250 of them about socks. This is unhealthy.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Haha, you and your sock posts. 256 posts, at least 250 of them about socks. This is unhealthy.

Its not my fault that they have been out-of-style for many, many years.

And, its not my fault that most players and designers in the NFL and in all forms of football now, think they look ridiculous, with striped socks and can't wait to dump them ASAP.

And, its not my fault that most players and designers in the NFL and in all forms of football now, think they look ridiculous, with striped socks and can't wait to dump them ASAP.

I did a quick photoshop. You're telling me that you would rather see Braylon on the right over Braylon on the left who is wearing a much more balanced tied together uniform where the socks match the jersey. I'm sorry, but that is just insane to me. What makes striped socks so unattractive to you?

braylonzb5.png

braylonzb5.86eeb04172.jpg

I'd say that on the left the pants fit (almost) in with the rest of the uniform, but with brown socks it just looks they're wearing courdoroy capri pants. I think the pants need a stripe as well so their isn't so much brown.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Chicago Bears, owners of one of the top 3 or 4 uniforms in the league, would like to have a few words with you, Mr. Bergan.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived