Browns brown pants.

Elfman

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't think you will be seeing the browns wear these after monday

Wanna bet?

The players like them. That's why they are being worn. That's why they will be worn again.

And, they will look good too.

So who are you that you know all about what the players like and dislike? Just saying....

Maybe somebody who actually read the article in the second post? Just saying.....

FTW.

I think the one scratching the checks, owner Randy Lerner will have final say on those pants just like the lions tried the blue pants for one season

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

And as long as were talking about sox so much...

OK, lets say "stripes are out" (still love the "out" thing!)... at least use a solid sock that CONTRASTS! Maybe a solid orange sock?

Exactly. It's not like football uniforms are high fashion or anything.

On topic: I am curious to see these brown pants. I think they're going to look ridiculous but I'll go into it with an open mind. At least it will finally answer the "are The Browns ever going to wear their brown pants?" question.

BB52Big.jpg

These are the most horrible looking thing I can remember in the NFL. I must say that I am honestly offended by them. If the Browns, a team with great uniform tradition will do something like this then what hope do we have for the rest of the league. They don't look like professionals, as I'm reminded of the Muddogs from "The Waterboy". http://graphics.boston.com:80/bonzai-fba/O...047142_1333.jpg

What bothers me most about these is that they don't match their other pants. I think they would be tolerable if they had an orange-white-orange stripe down the sides, but plain brown doesn't mesh with the rest of the uniform. Their whole uniform design relies on bold stripes, but there aren't any on these pants making them look horribly out of place.

Don't even get me started on the phenomenon created by wearing solid brown socks with solid brown pants.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I see them on MN COuntdown as well. As of right now... I do not like them as assembled. I don't mind brown pants. They do need stripes down the side. White-Orange-White might look best with the white jersey. Anythying but the brown socks would look better. If the fans are to "vote"... they will get a negative reaction.

Just saw them behind Suzy Kolber. They look effin terrible.

They look great.

The Browns look UNIQUE. I know, being UNIQUE, is a bad thing around here.

How many other football teams in the NFL or major college football wear brown pants?

I got 1.

The Browns are already unique in that they use the color brown. Being Unique is regularly celebrated around here, when it looks good. If you think the Browns look good then I can't trust your opinion when it comes to a football uniform. They just don't look like professionals.

PvO6ZWJ.png

They do need stripes down the side.

Why?

Does Florida State need stripes on their pants?

Does Michigan need stripes on their pants?

Does Notre Dame need stripes on their pants?

Does UCLA need stripes on their pants?

Does Penn State need stripes on their pants?

Does Texas need stripes on their pants?

All are traditional football uniforms, which most around here, get exicted talking about.

The Browns look good and the players like them. Its the players game; not the fans and not the folks around here.

And, the browns all MATCH perfectly too. The big bad Cowboys can't even do that.

They do need stripes down the side.

Why?

Does Florida State need stripes on their pants?

Does Michigan need stripes on their pants?

Does Notre Dame need stripes on their pants?

Does UCLA need stripes on their pants?

Does Penn State need stripes on their pants?

Does Texas need stripes on their pants?

All are traditional football uniforms, which most around here, get exicted talking about.

The Browns look good and the players like them. Its the players game; not the fans and not the folks around here.

And, the browns all MATCH perfectly too. The big bad Cowboys can't even do that.

Any NFL teams in there? They need stripes so it matches the helmet and jersey. Easy. None of those teams you mentioned rely heavily on stripes as part of their uniform design so not including them doesn't throw the uniform out of balance. These browns uniforms are horribly unbalanced and balanced design makes for good design.

PvO6ZWJ.png

its looks so bad!!!!!!

oh my goodness, i don't know if i've ever seen a worse look for a football team. from far away it looks like a lot of guys with no pants on. they need stripes at least. even with stripes i don't think they could be saved. With how much better the team looks with the white pants there is absolutely no reason to have these ugly things. the orange was a lot better.

Just saw them behind Suzy Kolber. They look effin terrible.

They look great.

The Browns look UNIQUE. I know, being UNIQUE, is a bad thing around here.

How many other football teams in the NFL or major college football wear brown pants?

I got 1.

Najeh Davenport.

These brown pants are alright. Adding a couple stripes wouldn't hurt, but these pants are passable. I'd like to see the monochrome-brown look at some point.....

On topic: I am curious to see these brown pants. I think they're going to look ridiculous but I'll go into it with an open mind. At least it will finally answer the "are The Browns ever going to wear their brown pants?" question.

OK now that I've seen them...I know they look ridiculous.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived