Logos of Olympic Broadcasters

Tannerman

At the very end of the Closing Ceremonies, NBC unveiled their Vancouver 2010 logo. There was a montage of Beijing Games moments on the left half of the screen, with the credits on the right half. The last shot was Michael Phelps on the podium to the left, and the message "SEE YOU IN 18 MONTHS" with the Vancouver logo on the right.

nbc.gif

At the very end of the Closing Ceremonies, NBC unveiled their Vancouver 2010 logo. There was a montage of Beijing Games moments on the left half of the screen, with the credits on the right half. The last shot was Michael Phelps on the podium to the left, and the message "SEE YOU IN 18 MONTHS" with the Vancouver logo on the right.

nbc.gif

I am so excited for those games :flagcanada:

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Does anyone have a picture?

Also, I had tried to find NBC's Salt Lake logo for a while but to no avail. And I know Troika designed the Beijing NBC logo.

I'll try to find NBC's Sydney logo.

NBC's Salt Lake logo is the very first picture in this thread?

I meant before this thread. And thank you to the guy who posted the Sydney logo (I assume you captured it from a tape or something because it's nowhere else online).

And here's the link to the CBS logos (you have to wade through a bunch of other CBS IDs and logos to get there though; being interested in vintage TV I find those interesting): http://members.fortunecity.com/tvnetworks/cbs/

And ABC's Olympics logo is on that site too: http://members.fortunecity.com/tvnetworks/abc/

ffsfasfd.gifsigyj5.png

Archived