Diablo de Tejas

Retro Style Baseball Cards

I hearby request David DeJesus of the Kansas City Royals.

Ha Haaaaaaaaaaa!!

Timmy Looks awesome. Great work, and great idea! Much respect bro.

What is the name of the font for the player names on the 1987 Topps?

Don't forget that they had special notes on them for managers and rookies, like this:

bo-jackson.jpg

I request an Obama one, a Biden one, a McCain one, a Palin one, and a Nader one (all the same template, I don't care which one)

Could I get a Ladainian Tomlinson one, Shawn Merriman, Chipper Jones, and if you do college football a Julio Jones one

How about David Ortiz and Matt Ryan?

Thanks

That's Great I Want to see an Eric Chavez (Oakland Athletics) trading card using this one from Star International 1993 Trading Cards

Sample Here

ebce1sblxm0.jpg

Also Can You Do The Same for Brian Giles (San Diego Padres), Josh Barfield (Cleveland Indians), Joe Mauer (Minnesota Twins), Ichiro Suzuki (Seattle Mariners), Ryan Theriot (Chicago Cubs), Chipper Jones (Atlanta Braves), Rafael Furcal (Los Angeles Dodgers), please?

Edited by athleticsfan2k8

I got bored at work and decided create some old school baseball card templates. So far, I've done Topps '79, '80 and '81. Let me know what ya'll think.

BASEBALLCARDS.jpg

there outstanding, any chance you still have the templates?

Thanks! Yes, I still have the template. In fact, I built a couple more. If anyone would like me to make them a custom card, just let me know.

Requests? Really? Okay, I'd like a Bronson Arroyo, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and/or a Jimmy Rollins.

Id love to see football ones of Peyton Manning and Drew Brees if possible, could you do those when you have time please? No rush at all, take your time. These are awesome, great job!!

So, this is an old thread. I found it because I'm trying to find some templates for 1989 Topps (anyone?!) and I thought I'd post some of the 1987 Topps Dodger ones I made last year.

87toppscaseyblake.jpg87toppsjoetorre.jpg87toppscorywade.jpg87toppsjonathanbroxton1.jpg87toppstakashisaito.jpg